[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
91#
发表于 2004-7-13 00:56 | 只看该作者
Post by LaoRenTou
UP!

she is

完咧 ! 估计又有了一个遭殃地...
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

92#
发表于 2004-7-13 22:07 | 只看该作者
 中国人的形象就是被这些贱货搞臭的。

那个叫什么李酥脆的八嘎,你怎么混到加拿大来的?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

93#
发表于 2004-7-15 21:21 | 只看该作者
有她的照片吗?

下次,请大家把她的护照复印一下!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

94#
发表于 2004-7-20 12:10 | 只看该作者
我是个读书人,本不该说粗话,不过实在气愤,我建议你把这个马桶踢出去,不然后果不堪设想
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

95#
发表于 2004-7-20 12:55 | 只看该作者
Post by DonCherry
Legal issue or police record are not good things for anybody. Before report to police. sunshine or sunshine's church is the best place for her. sunshine, Stand-up! you have lot of experience of helping girls as you bragged.

Good idea!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

sinoq挖坑第二高 该用户已被删除
96#
发表于 2005-2-22 19:52 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

97#
发表于 2005-2-22 23:03 | 只看该作者

这人需要帮助

知道她行踪的人应该通知社工,绝对是心理疾病。大家都该看看此帖,避免不慎中招。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

98#
发表于 2005-2-23 23:48 | 只看该作者
Post by a123456
I am posting this message because I was mentioned in one of the posts. I am a roommate who shares with Jerry (Jie) right now and until recently also shared with Su. I get along well with Jerry and am only posting this because several disparaging things were said about him which I know are false.

a) Su, both Jerry and I helped you bring in your luggage so I don’t understand that complaint

b) Jerry has a girlfriend and does not bring other girls back to the apartment

c) Jerry and I trusted previous roommates and each other by not putting locks on our room doors because it makes for a better atmosphere in the apartment. Even so I was happy to help you install the lock on your room door. No one said you shouldn’t

d) The idea that Jerry would kick me out late at night, cold or not, and I would still rent from him is ridiculous

e) Your room was cleaned before you moved in

f) The kitchen is not huge but we all had equal space

g) As for the other stuff that was said all I can say is that it is not at all consistent with what I know about Jerry. Furthermore, Jerry has been in Montreal for several years and is well established with many people here who can confirm what type of person he is.

Su, I have responded to what I wanted to and that is all I am going to say because writing more won’t make any of us look good.

不知道你们在争论什么,但这个人,我觉得First language is not English.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

99#
发表于 2005-2-24 00:11 | 只看该作者
你们说的真是一个象女人的物体?……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-27 21:21 , Processed in 0.053576 second(s), 39 queries .