[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2004-8-23 14:51 | 只看该作者
<TABLE width="98%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=20>
滑肉片莴笋

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>

</TD></TR><TR><TD>

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD class=nr>原料:

瘦猪肉500克,净莴笋1公斤,水发木耳250克。猪油100克,精盐20克,味精5克,料酒10克,水淀粉125克,葱、姜末少许,高汤1公斤,植物油2公斤(实耗50克)。

制作方法:

1)将 莴笋切成小象眼片,用开水烫一下,过凉水控干;木耳择洗干净,用手撕成小块;瘦猪肉切成小肉片,放入盆内,加入水淀粉75克、精盐5克上浆,用热锅温油滑开,捞出沥油。
2)将猪油放入锅内,下入葱姜末炝锅,投入木耳、莴笋片煸炒几下,加入高汤(或水)、精盐、料酒,待开时加入滑过的肉片、味精,勾芡即成。

特  点: 鲜嫩可口,白、绿、黑三色很美观。

制作关键: 滑肉片时要先把锅烧热,再倒入油烧温,这样滑出的肉片利索,不粘锅。

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

你在哪里买的?农场!?我打了电话,总是让留言,我留言了,也没人给我回电话了~
这年头~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2004-8-23 15:00 | 只看该作者
莴苣又称莴笋,有生拌、炒菜、晒干盐渍、
酱制等多种食用法,美味可口。莴苣的营养价值较高
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2004-8-25 10:42 | 只看该作者

mashed potatoes

Snow mm, thanks for your recipe. i cooked it, i was yummy!!!;)
do u know how to make mashed potatoes? i like it so much. the best one i  have ever had was in the steak house, it was so delicious.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2004-8-25 20:03 | 只看该作者
这家伙,净给我出题~~~

那个最简单。但是做好吃了不容易。。你把土豆煮熟了先,然后拿出来,去皮~~想办法弄碎了。。加黄油,盐,奶,捣捣,就差不多了。具体我还是给你搜搜吧。~
你既然那么爱写英文,就给你找个E文的。嘿嘿。。嘿嘿。。。
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=shoppingtext>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=1 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR bordercolor=#000000><TD>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="20%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--google_ad_client = "pub-4335816852793865";google_ad_width = 300;google_ad_height = 250;google_ad_format = "300x250_as";google_ad_channel ="5140830561";google_ad_type = "text";google_color_border = "F4F4F4";google_color_bg = "FFFFFF";google_color_link = "6633FF";google_color_url = "006666";google_color_text = "000000";//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- #BeginEditable "body" -->Mashed Potatoes

[size=+1]What's the best recipe for mashed potatoes?

There is no one perfect recipe!

It's going to depend on everyone's personal taste preferences which most likely were developed while growing up. Mashed potatoes are one of the ultimate comfort foods and I imagine how you like your spuds mashed is highly influenced by the style of potatoes you were served as a kid.

Think about it.

What comes to mind when you think of ways to describe mashed potatoes?

Some of the more positive descriptions might be creamy, smooth, rich, textured, flavorful, buttery, fluffy, light, potato tasting.

On the negative side you might hear lumpy, bland, watery, dry, gummy, pasty, starchy, heavy, gloppy. Sound familiar, I'm sure there are many more way to describe mashed spuds, but this should do for now.

I personally like mine dense, smooth, buttery but where you can still taste the potato. I have friends who like them rich and creamy but with a little texture. Think about how you like your mashed potatoes.

How you get to your desired mashed potatoes is going to depend on four simple factors:

• What type of potato you are using.

• How you cook them.
  • How you mash them.

• What you add to them.

Over time, I have tried different types of potatoes, different mashing techniques, adding various ingredients and when all said and done, my wife (my #1 tester) and I came to different conclusions.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Mashed Potatoes

Ingredients:

• 2 pounds of potatoes
  • 1 cup of milk
  • 6 tablespoons of butter
  • Salt and pepper
<DL><DD>1. Peel and quarter the potatoes, then add to a large pot and cover with water. <DD>2. Add some salt and bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are tender. (About 15 minutes) <DD>3. Drain the potatoes and mash by your method of choice. (I prefer a potato ricer)   <DD>4. Blend in butter and milk. <DD>5. Season with salt and pepper. </DD></DL>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2004-8-27 15:43 | 只看该作者

thanks,snow!

hi snow mm, thanks. I want to type in chinese, but i can't. i prefer to have some recipes in chinese. it will easy to follow. :wink: I still haven't try to make mashed potatoes, may do it this weekend.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2004-8-27 17:08 | 只看该作者
仔细看看就行,这个说的挺清楚明了的~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2005-5-5 21:26 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-27 08:49 , Processed in 0.045076 second(s), 31 queries .