楼主
发表于 2004-8-24 23:27 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
现住大四半的房子,有个baby,家具什么的都特多。" [# E/ o9 _7 ^9 G; E5 q; e, B: _
如果把家搬到温哥华的话,犹豫到底是尽量处理掉家具呐还是全搬过去,关键运输的费用会有多高?哪位大侠有经验请不吝点拨' s( S, t$ B; H% p) H
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
, `9 T# T( N; t:wink: :wink: :wink:
2#
发表于 2004-8-25 00:12 | 只看该作者
if your furniture worth a lot then you should hire a moving company to bring them to Vancouvour, if most of your furniture are sencond hand or not that expensive , it is better to get rid of them.  It is easier to move without them.
: O0 z$ @, _4 s) _! I
0 X! W' A7 |+ d4 _my friend has queen size bed, kichen table, computer desk, 3 pieces of sofe, cafe table, bed side dest and a lot more other small belongings, it cost him around $1000 to move them from Montreal to Toronto. * k3 a2 @2 J  A1 S3 `8 {
+ {) w+ Z1 _$ c7 O5 c1 E$ M
you expect to pay more since you are moving from Montreal to Vancouvour.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-8-25 10:47 | 只看该作者
打电话问几家搬家公司比较一下,是按距离还是安重量算钱,然后看你是卖了家具再买划算还是运过去划算.比较一下.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-8-25 11:20 | 只看该作者

you should look at several thousand dollars

I used to live in Toronto and at one point, we were evaluated by a moving company for the moving to Vancouver. We were living in a one bed room (3 and a half here in Montreal) apartment without kid. The estimated value is about $5,000 including a car. The moving of the car itself cost between 800 and 900. We didn't have whole lot of material, but in decent amount. We didn't check other moving companies because the money was going to be paid by a company. Eventually, we didn't move to Vancouve due to some reasons. If you have a kid and lots of furnitures as you said, I think you have to add a couple of thousand dollars on it. With such a long distance move, I am pretty sure the value will be based on the weight of your stuff. So, my suggestion is to calculate the value of what you have first and then make a few phone calls to arrange the evaluation. then decide to keep or to sell. good luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-8-25 22:03 | 只看该作者

谢谢大家分享经验!

谢谢各位!
3 I1 }8 E1 X6 Q% d现在看来最好联系几家运输公司,就是疑惑:如果按重量的话,他们会上门估价吗?  _, Y6 i8 B% x9 v2 T1 Q5 h
想到搬家头好大哦:frown: !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2004-8-26 09:21 | 只看该作者
yes,yes ,yessssssssssssssssssssss
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2004-8-26 15:41 | 只看该作者

gmx north America trucking

Gmx North America Trucking
+ g' M# F. Y# ^2 s<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  t  W/ ]; _) n' r/ {% |. |5 i8 K; o1 V; J
GMX北美货运
: |. y1 Q1 K8 t  x( F: E& h0 v* j: D# U

& ^; g% x: z& W  Hl 北美货运,门到门服务% t# P1 r+ @7 w4 x8 `- l. \5 a! O' q

, F" B9 ]" w& T/ ]多伦多$0.38/磅,温哥华$0.55/磅卡尔加里,Edmonton$0.55/磅
0 R; g* U! |( a* x8 G8 S; ~3 x0 {$ D& u7 n* b
纽约$0.58/磅,亚特兰大$0.65/磅(价格为大于150磅报价)
2 g: t7 T9 `$ F' H( F3 w电话:514-631-2111(英语) 514-817-1279(英语,国语,粤语)Bruce Email:gmxinfo@hotmail.com
6 e- T% D$ C; Wwebsite:www.gmxworldwide.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2004-8-26 16:01 | 只看该作者

My suggestion

I also have this concern. Most of people suggest me to set up a new home in Vancouver but not moving. BTW, Is it possible to drive there but not by plane?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-8-26 17:39 | 只看该作者

看见很多朋友从温哥华搬来,不知道搬去的多不多呐?

Some friends come to Montreal after months of stay in Vancouver and told us it's really uneasy to find a professional job in Vancouver, is that a common truth?
- z2 b; O0 b8 e' q! h8 R1 T1 u
* J/ f: c, w5 |9 T; oMontreal is our first and only stop in Canada, we still don't know why we chose this city at that time, i shouldn't say the life is anyway unworthy all through these years, since we have nothing to complain against luck: have nice jobs, got our first baby and made a lot of friends. But somewhere in my heart just feels a little bit ~~(undescribable:rolleyes: ),might be the long long winter...might be the difficult French.....so all after all, we've made up our mind to leave! To chase a life under warm sunshine all the year!:cool:  6 y. e. E# H- Z% h" Z: M3 D

) U8 `$ t5 x' GWell, though mind is easy to set, still tons of things to handle for the real moving!:p
. _/ w7 L+ q* t6 N$ `, }2 U& o7 A
5 M# ^4 y/ Z/ D( ^  l  jAnyone in the same situation? Now the only but whole risk ahead of us is: is it really that difficult to find professional jobs there?? Or just a matter of time??? Is the employment rate even lower than in Montreal???:confused:
- p$ P6 I4 ]6 i) |, o# ~" O; r" s1 Z
# G/ H) c0 V3 R  uThank you so much for your sharing, my friends, love to hear from you more~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2004-8-27 10:21 | 只看该作者
To fair lily,  v: f2 r( ^" B) c0 Q: C: p

) W7 [" e- h/ y- h2 z- q) f; gI just read your post. My god! How can we have such totally same situation, feeling and plan! :eek!: Have you made the decision or just think about that? Hope to talk with you directly some time to share our info. My email: Jillian_shi@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-14 20:17 , Processed in 0.048272 second(s), 43 queries .