租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: jerryzhao
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 滑雪爱好者注意了

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
31#
发表于 2004-11-12 01:38 | 只看该作者

Wanna go skiing this weekend

Wanna go skiiing this weekend. Or maybe Frieday afternoon. I broke my wrist last season so can't wait to go skiing again.  Who wanna go to Bromont this weekend or Frieday? Give me a call  @514-994 9117 ,after 11:00 am. My car can fit 2 more persons. Or if you have a bigger car, I will like to take a ride.   Have Fun!
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2004-11-12 19:29 | 只看该作者

skiing this weekend

Hi

I go skiing this weekend tomorrow or sunday in Bromont, only one line is open, but it is still exciting to go, get my season pass and skiing during daytime for a couple of hours.
Anyone comes with?

Give me a call at 514-8036887
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2004-11-15 21:19 | 只看该作者
It was beautiful day, I got my season pass by few minutes, then I was up and down for about ten times, along with some two hundreds skiners only.

guess what? the almost all the time pass is ok for daytime on weekend by 26th december.

Go ahead guys!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-11-15 21:32 | 只看该作者
Post by pilot
It was beautiful day, I got my season pass by few minutes, then I was up and down for about ten times, along with some two hundreds skiners only.

guess what? the almost all the time pass is ok for daytime on weekend by 26th december.

Go ahead guys!

it seems you got a wonderful skiing day!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2004-11-16 14:22 | 只看该作者

今年滑雪的帖子人气好像不旺啊!

各位滑雪高手们,觉得Tremblant的这个package怎么样,去年去过一次Tremblant,可是一天来回觉得没有尽兴,哪有这样守着雪场来得痛快。

不如喜欢滑雪的各路大侠一起去吧。请积极跟贴或者给我E-mail,fishwithcoral@yahoo.com,因为离预定的时限不多了,要赶快啊!我计划订接近圣诞节期间的,因为那时雪况应该比较好。

要是有人愿意出面组织就更好了,现有车一辆,女性两人,我是其中一个,从去年冬天开始滑雪,黑道水平,Bromont的双黑也还行,可是Tremblant的就没敢上了,希望今年有高手指教和切磋。
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=650 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=5> </TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5 rowSpan=2> </TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD><TD colSpan=2 rowSpan=2></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2 rowSpan=2></TD><TD rowSpan=2></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2 rowSpan=2></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3 rowSpan=3>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="90%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="75%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>you're invited to experience a fabulous 2 night/2 day pre-Christmas ski package at a price you won’t believe. We’ve even included breakfast, lunch and parking for each day of your stay - plus a free guided mountain tour.

It’s the TOTAL TREMBLANT EXPERIENCE - at an impossible price!

BOOKING DEADLINE: Nov.19, 2004.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD bgcolor=#279951 colSpan=5><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=76></TD><TD>There’s still space at Tremblant for Christmas Week - get a great deal!
With our TOTAL CHRISTMAS SKI PACKAGE, you could be enjoying the magic of Christmas Week right here at Tremblant for as little as $149pp/pn*, including 5 days skiing, 5 nights lodging, breakfast and lunch each day, parking and a free guided mountain tour. As an added BONUS, create unforgettable memories with your family on a sleighride under the stars for only $25/adult†.
PLEASE HURRY - because you can imagine how quickly this deal will sell out!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=5>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="90%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>All Tremblant email communications are sent from intrawest@intrawest.rsc03.com. To ensure you keep hearing from us, please use this address when configuring e-mail or spam filter rules, if you use them.

*Price per person per night. Quadruple occupancy in a 2 bedroom condo. Minimum nights required depending on period. Royalty, taxes and service charge extra. Certain conditions apply. Subject to availability. Prices subject to change without notice. Cannot be combined with any other *********.

†Or purchase any one of these activities for $25 each: VIP night at the P’tit Caribou, Super 4 group lesson, rental of “new generation” skis or snowboard, sleighride, access to Scandinavian baths or equipment tune-up at the Ski Shop. Price per adult per activity. Royalty and taxes extra. Rates for children available for some activities. ********* only available with the purchase of the Total Tremblant Ski Package. Some conditions apply. Visit tremblant.ca for details.

**SKI Magazine, Oct.2004
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2004-11-16 17:34 | 只看该作者

hi, jerryzhao

hi, jerryzhao ,
经过半年的休养生息,该活动活动了吧.bromont的学习道、小绿线和绿线都巳开放,绿线是从11号转22号转27号线下来,准确的说是半绿半兰.雪造的很好,尤其是山上的雪很厚,天气又不冷,滑雪的感觉和四月份差不多非常好.今天三条道都滑了,很好.周末再去.你什么时开始?
See you
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2004-11-16 17:56 | 只看该作者

今天定了bromont 的滑雪季票

今天定了bromont 的滑雪季票,也买了雪具, 就等这开滑了,一个字:爽!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2004-11-16 22:19 | 只看该作者

to jerry zhao

could you pls advice where is the link for member registation? the link you offered previously works for members only. 谢了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-11-17 12:09 | 只看该作者
Post by BWLHBL
could you pls advice where is the link for member registation? the link you offered previously works for members only. 谢了!
I can't find it now. You can purchase season pass online, and then it will redirect you to register as a member. Hope it help!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2004-11-17 17:58 | 只看该作者
thanks for your reply, jerry. i could find no where of the link on website, however, called them directly. it's done in 2 minutes. enjoy the ski in winter!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-4 23:10 , Processed in 0.048584 second(s), 39 queries .