查看: 410|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] SUNDAY DISCSSION INVITATION

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2003-4-19 15:15 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Hi, everyone:

My name is Peter, and I believe some one might already knows me since I posted my story on sinoquebec Chinese web.

I am a victim of Canadian Medicare, victim of crime and injustice, and I am also the landlord that I think this is the great idea to get our Chinese people together to support each other.

If everyone have no problem, I like to invite everyone come over to my house to meet each other on this Sunday 2:00pm to discuss about rental problem and possibly other issues if someone wish too.

My address is: 5397 Ave. Bourret/Mc Lynn (west part of Decarie) in Jewish living area. My tel.: 514 343 9054

Please kindly reply if this is okay for everyone. Looking forward to hear from you.

Main while, I thought some people just waste time argue on the net to accuse our Chinese each other with different locations, I feel very sad. I wish someday we all would wake up to support each other instead fights each other. I like to everyone read my ideal and I posted on the subjects what they posted and finally no one continue those kind subjects anymore:

Please don't just waste your time to accuse all kind local Chinese group, all kind people have good side and weak side too, same as you and me and the others. Actually, we are all the same.

Look at this, other local people accused Shanghainess, and Shanghainess accused northern Chinese, Cantonese just thought they are the best, Tanshanese thought they were the first one came over to build up Chinatown...

But we have to realize that we are all Chinese and especially we are living other countries with complete different of language, different of culture and different of skin. Immigrate life already very difficult, why do we support each other instead just waste time to accuse our own people?!

Please do some thing good for you, for your family and your relatives, for your generation and for your friends, and for our society to let we get better condition to live this new land. Please read the post of 团结互助海外华人生存强盛之本 , have a nice day!

本人在加16年,现就将生平挣扎搏斗结累的有关机构的电话号码提供给大家。希望或许能为诸位在生活上带来一些方便:

Chinese Family Services Great of Montreal                861 5244

Project Genesis (Metro Cote St-Catherine)                738 2036

Hand & Hands (Sherbrooke W.)                        481 0277

WMCA Housing Legal Clinic (Stanly/Maisonnueve)

Mc Gill Legal Information Clinic                        398 6792

Problem Hot Line                                        483 3033

Face to Face Hot Line                                        934 4546

College Medicins du Quebec                                933 4441

Barreau du Quebec                                        954 3438

Lawyer Referral Centre                                866 2490

Legal Aid                                                864 7666

Legal Aid Revision Committee                        849 9488

Quebec Ombudsman                                        873 2032

Quebec Human Rights                                873 7618

MORE USEFUL TELEPHONE NUMBER:

RECLAIM (FREE ENGLISH ONE BY ONE TUDORING SCHOOL)
514 369 7835

YWCA HOUSING LEGAL CLINIC                 514 849 8393

JOB SEARCH CENTRE                                 514 733 3026

CFSGM LEGAL AID ME VINCENT PASILE         514 861 5244 POST 235

ACTION AUTONOMIE                                 514 525 5060

GAP (HELP FILE COMPLAINT)                         514 524 0607

如果你无法知道哪个部门或机构可以协助你解决问题,不妨打如下电话:

Information Referral Centre Great of Montreal        527 1375

如诸位作了以上努力后仍无法解决,本人非常愿意和诸位探讨是否尚有其它途径。本人电话:343 9054, E-mail: peterpan1668@yahoo.ca
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-19 21:44 | 只看该作者
SUNDAY DISCUSSION INVITATION. WELCOME TO JOIN.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-22 08:01 | 只看该作者
SUNDAY DISCUSSION GROUP

SUNDAY DISCUSSION: Every Chinese are welcome to join.

Date: Start 2:00pm, 27th of April 2003

Subject: How can we possibly support each other? You may bring your question or your problem to join with the group and let every joiner possibly help you out.

Location: 5397 Ave. Bourret/Mc Lynn (west part of Decarie in Jewish living area). Metro Station—orange line Cote St-Catherine changes to bus 129 for three stop, follow Decarie north direction at second block.

Contact: Peter Tel.: 514 343 9054, E-mail: peterpan1668@yahoo.ca (for the reason of limited space, please kindly confirm before you come)

Proposal: Together-in-One, possibly apply government grant to establish Overseas Chinese Association to support all the kind Chinese no matter where they come from; to avoid a weakness of the association same like the others, this association will controlled by all the members. Please read detail:

CHINESE OVERSEAS ASSOCIATION
Together-in-One

Ideal:         Support each other in business, family, legal, social, mentally and physically. Help new immigrants to settle down in order to join with Canadian society to build up better life in a new-land. Provide different of subjects of the group for individual needs.

Service:         Provide social and family services by Chinese way; provide legal advice in business also for family and social matters.

Activities:         Open mini business convention centre to provide better chances to let members have better opportunities doing business with both countries;
        Publish own news letters to provide a speak corner for members in order to let them have a chance to publish them own problems since by gave the fact that it’s very difficult for Chinese people to game Canadian public attention for social and legal justice;
        Open restaurant-karaoke-bar to let all the members have own culture club to enjoy and associate with the others in order to fulfill their life after the work;
Open education course as language and skill train in order to let members and their relatives as soon as possible to fit with Canadian society to support by themselves own;
Open health improvement centre to help members and societies by Chinese traditional way to reduce human body stress, depression and certain kind of pains, provide special healing service to help people who suffered with certain illness and modern medication side effects to let them have a better chance recover and back to normal life again.

Policy:        Every Chinese nationality immigrants and Canadian-Chinese are welcome if wish become a membership of COA together-in-One, every members has a right to vote for the board and director and become a member of the board or director; it’s free of charge become a membership.
COA Together-in-One is non-profits organization operated by organization board—the board members and director is four years of period and selected by member election; During the operate period, if the organization board didn’t do its duty properly, every members has a right to ask to elect a new board—once a request made, the original request member must convinced another five members to agree his/her request in order to final the decision, by then the organization board should choose a date within 60 days to let members to vote the decision; if the result is positive, the board has to choose a date to let all the members join for new board election within 15 days.

Financial:        By Canadian federal, provincial and municipal government foundations, communities, companies and private donation include members.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-11 15:48 , Processed in 0.038580 second(s), 32 queries .