租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1248|回复: 10
打印 上一主题 下一主题

I have never fallen in love with any girl!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-9-13 23:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Passengers ,tell you my true story:

I am 30 years old this year. During these thirty years, I have loved one girl when I was a freshman.She was my classmate, I was pretending not to have feeling of her. I guess she didn't know that I loved her crazily.

Recalling those sad and gray days, I was a poor and shy boy , I was not confident to show my love to her. She was my only love. I often pretended playing basketball ,knowing that she would probably pass by the field. When she happened to walk in that street, my heartbeat rate became faster and faster,my brain could not control my hands, I often threw the ball strongly agaist the back board. Sometimes, the ball would bounce out of bounds towards her way, I would run after the ball without noticing her, or calmed down to give her a glance (for the reason of being polite). I had to convince myself that there would be a nicer girl when I begin to work.I would have money after that.

Sigh,time has never stopped, years later,I am still alone. I have never loved any girl, I think a girl like her doesn't exist another copy. I was often crying in my heart ,It could not help but make me miss her more. Those dark and gray days continue long time,until I know she got married,she was happy......

So boys and girls,show your love to her or him when you love her or him, and cherish it. Because true love never happens twice in your life......

BeauGarcon 2004
2#
发表于 2004-9-14 01:12 | 只看该作者
eventhough you let her know you fell in ove with her at that time, there might be some issues:

1) her refusal or neglect would surely let you down and drove you mad.
2) hundreds of people were crazy about her at the same time just like you, and this made her lose of her mind and the only thing she'd like to do probably was to get out of that mess.

do you really love her ? then just pray for her...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-9-14 16:05 | 只看该作者

I did love her those years!!

my friend,

Honestly, I think I did love her those years.

What is the feeling of LOVE?

Tell you mine:

I loved every thing she had. Her watery big eyes,her smiling faces with dimples, her cute sweet mouth, fairy white skin,full and round shapes...... appears in my dream even many many years later. I had never disired of something from her, and I would give her everything that I had,even my life.

I didn't know who were the campus belles until the last several months we were going to graduate. In my eyes,she was the only girl in this world. I would do everything she wanted,only,if she would be pleased......

What is LOVE? the strong willing to share what you have with her or him,to do something for her without desire of getting something from her or him.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-9-14 18:54 | 只看该作者
Then another tragedy on the world. The poor girl who marries you!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-9-14 20:48 | 只看该作者
I really was moved by your love story,but the truth is that if you get together with the girl,you will find everything about her is not as same as you thinking. You should know that the wonderful feeling just exists in distance. You can keep the love without sadness, and do not refuse the new love.
Good Luck!
Post by beaugarcon
Passengers ,tell you my true story:

I am 30 years old this year. During these thirty years, I have loved one girl when I was a freshman.She was my classmate, I was pretending not to have feeling of her. I guess she didn't know that I loved her crazily.

Recalling those sad and gray days, I was a poor and shy boy , I was not confident to show my love to her. She was my only love. I often pretended playing basketball ,knowing that she would probably pass by the field. When she happened to walk in that street, my heartbeat rate became faster and faster,my brain could not control my hands, I often threw the ball strongly agaist the back board. Sometimes, the ball would bounce out of bounds towards her way, I would run after the ball without noticing her, or calmed down to give her a glance (for the reason of being polite). I had to convince myself that there would be a nicer girl when I begin to work.I would have money after that.

Sigh,time has never stopped, years later,I am still alone. I have never loved any girl, I think a girl like her doesn't exist another copy. I was often crying in my heart ,It could not help but make me miss her more. Those dark and gray days continue long time,until I know she got married,she was happy......

So boys and girls,show your love to her or him when you love her or him, and cherish it. Because true love never happens twice in your life......

BeauGarcon 2004
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-9-14 23:34 | 只看该作者

Response to sisii

Dear friend ,sisii:

Lots of my friends tried to convince me that I got unrequited love because I had not stayed with her (marriage), or I hadn't obtained her love. I dont think it is right.

When people fall in love,All in your mind is to enjoy your life with her(him),share your happiness,sadness ,every meaningful moment with her. Nothing but this strong feeling in your mind,nothing but her in your heart.

Marriage with that licence is another form of developed love. It becomes contribution,support,sacrifice,sharing the success that you two make , helping each other to pass those difficult time......,this will last until the end of your lives.

Do you believe true love?

I am telling you, it does exist in thiw world!!

True Love |= Eternal love.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2004-9-14 23:52 | 只看该作者

God Bless you,if you still love her just prey/pray for her marriage.

I think if you still love her deeply if she get married with another guy, so just pray/prey for her future marriage,because you don't want her to be hurt by another sad accidents,right,so just wish our God-Lord blesses her marrige,her family and her real life forever until the end of this world. maybe you will meet her in another world and to love each other and to be love each other. Love-relationship is depends on our Chinese Marriage God- do you understand who is he,he is an old guy who bring a male with female whom to get married and live together.If so please don't be sad or mad or to become crazy,that is not good for you.You can do thing by your own ways!No one can change your mind, maybe there is another girl who is better the that girl you first met when you play the basketball!  I think our God will bless you forever. You will get a nice beautiful not only beautiful outside but the most important thing is beautiful and perfect inside, sometimes you do not understnad the real heart of your future girl-friend, people can not be discribed outside by a pair of your eyes,do you know that? Give an  interesting question for you to answer it. if your future girl friend is not a very very beautiful or even near ugly,what will you do for her or just leave her away or  play a game with her or ,etc.......  ?  :rolleyes: :wink: :confused: :"(  ~_~     
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2004-9-15 05:15 | 只看该作者
不好意思!插句话!我看爱是心的感受,应该和相貌没什么太大的关系!有可能在初期相貌还会有点儿作用,但单纯靠相貌是不会真幸福的!更多的是心和心的交流!我坚信这世界有真爱!致死不虞的那种!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-9-15 15:20 | 只看该作者

About her

Hi,friends,

In my eyes,she is the most beautiful girl in this world ,not only the beauty can be found on her outward appearance,but also inside of her inner heart.

People say "in the eyes of the lover,his beloved is a beauty",or "beauty is in the eye of the beholder",chinese says:"A lover sees a Xishi in his beloved". so I conclude:" when you fall in love,your beloved is your Xishi ,whatever the others regard."

I have already calmed down,and press her lovely image onto the bottom of my heart. I made the same wish many times that she would enjoy her marriage life all her life......

"oceans apart,day after day, and I slowly go insane......where ever you go,what ever you do,I will be right here waitting for you......",I love popular songs as well as she does.

In my heart, I am so apreciated of her,because she made me know what love is,what the feeling of thrill is,the romance of love---the most beautiful thing in this world......

Beaugarcon Sep 15

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2004-9-16 13:38 | 只看该作者
everything is like that. If you did't get it, you will always think that is the best in the world. I have the same feeling.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-20 17:45 , Processed in 0.052359 second(s), 43 queries .