[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2022-2-24 14:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Yawow致魁省食品署副部长 - 啊贼贼-娘先生,你的同事和M先生的公开信

亲爱的啊贼贼娘先生,你的同事和M先生:

我在2021年曾致信给你和你的同事。

在此我将Yawow在申请海参生产证书所遇事实总结如下:

• Yawow公司在提交Chateauguay市的新申请之前, 在2013-2017年分别在St-Hubert市和Brossard市分别取得两个海鲜加工证书;
  • 上述两个位于St-Hubert/Brossard市的证书曾在1-2个月之内批准;
  • 位于Chateauguay市的申请在2016年3月份提交,直到2018年2月份才批准,原本1-2个月可以批准的证书,花了两年才批准;
  • 新证书申请的是与之前证书同样的生产证书,但最终魁省食品署禁止Yawow从魁省渔民采购新鲜海参;
  • 任何加拿大甚至是美国公司都可以从魁省采购新鲜海参,但位于魁北克的海鲜加工厂不能,你们可以给出任何一个合理解释吗?
  • 魁省食品署第一个想签发的证书只许可Yawow公司生产冷冻产品,我的律师就此条款与你和你的团队据理力争,结果从你口中得到的是你的团队“认为”这个条件是我想要的!你怎么能说出这么不要脸的理由?我会要求一个将会摧毁我生意的限制性证书吗?我的律师已经保存了与你交流的证据。你知道最近中国最近最热的有关八孩妈的新闻吗?这个中国妈妈曾被包括手握公权力的多人强奸,所以如果我让你和你的团队来评论一下,你们的评论会是那个可怜的妈妈想要那些魔鬼强奸她,是吗?你知道吗,就算是强奸了这个可怜妈妈的魔鬼还知道找一些其他的理由来逃脱公众的谴责,所以我说你们这些魔鬼正在把加拿大变成一个共产中国,会有人反对吗?这是多么令人作呕的理由!你们是一帮多么令人恶心的手握权力的人!
  • 2016年至2018年间,我们做过几次电话会议,你多次指责我需要对魁北克新鲜海参价格的增长负责,对此我有一个参加了电话会议的证人。请问M先生是否曾经告诉你我需要出多少钱给渔民?我的答案是,M先生决定要将我踢出市场,你给他办的这个事办的很漂亮!
  • 最终在2018年我不得不接受了你团队给我的原本我不能接受的,带有附加条件的新证书。那一年,一家多伦多公司采购了魁北克新鲜海参,Yawow公司为那家公司加工了那批海参。后来魁省食品署在联邦食品署的帮助下调查了那家企业,最终那家多伦多的贸易公司对此次魁北克新鲜海参贸易没有任何问题。因此为什么一家多伦多贸易公司可以采购魁北克新鲜海参,但做为在魁北克有加工厂的Yawow公司就不行?这是第一个能够证明魁省食品署滥用公共权力的明显证据。
  • 2018年我不得不将全部设备投资到纽芬兰的一家工厂,原因是魁省食品署阻止Yawow采购与加工魁北克新鲜海参。我在纽芬兰省的新公司与魁省捕捞公司签订了一个采购新鲜海参的合同。这是第二个能够证明魁省食品署滥用公共权力的明显证据。
  • 在过去10年中,大量的魁省新鲜海参被出口到了美国的一家企业,这些数据任何人在联邦食品署网站上可以查到。这是第三个能够证明魁省食品署滥用公共权力的明显证据。

我在2005年离开了中国到了加拿大,因我我痛恨中国的不公。我曾经计划在加拿大找到一份好工作过上舒适的生活,但我岳母在我们来到加拿大不久后患上了癌症,这是我从事海参生意的原因。我只是想给我生活在中国的岳母买一些干海参,因为我听说海参有助于癌症治疗。在购买了海参的那一刻,我的海参生意也开始了。

海参界中那些流行的品牌,基本上都是出自于蒙特利尔,为什么?因为那些品牌的老板都曾经是我的“朋友”。

我是对加拿大海参贡献最大的,这是对海参业届很多人所认可的。因为这样的贡献,加拿大干海参曾经供不应求,因为很多华人在我之后开始了海参生意,干海参的市场价格增加了很多,这就是魁北克新鲜海参价格增长的原因,一些渔民因此成为了百万富翁。在那之前,所有的新鲜海参都出口到了美国的加工厂,而且价格极低。市场决定价格,我强大到可以改变这个市场规律?啊贼贼-娘先生,这就可以证明你的指责是多么的无耻!

你的亲密“朋友” M先生,他当时阻止我海参加工生意,他当时很穷所以不得不这样做吗?如果真的是这样,那我就不抱怨了。M先生,做为魁北克最大海鲜加工企业主,用“合法”但邪恶的方式阻止竞争者,他一定很开心。但我不得不告诉你,当一个人以损害其他人的资产、利益、尊严甚至人权为乐的时候,那么这个人就已经是魔鬼了。是的,你,你的同僚和M先生使用公权力伤害我的生意,并且你们全部都感觉很开心,你们当时的确变成了魔鬼!

当M先生和你的同僚们决定要阻止我海参加工生意的时候,你们可以把你们的“合法”决定早点告诉我呀!而不是让我们等待2年的时间!我们刚开始是支付12%的年息在Chateauguay购置了厂房。如果我们早知道你们这帮魔鬼决定要把我们逐出生意的话,我们可以早点卖掉厂房,不需要为生产车间装修。你们知道你们这帮魔鬼给我们造成了多么大的损失吗?

我很好奇,你,你的同僚和M先生,在读完这封公开信后是什么感觉?如果你们开始感觉到羞耻与自责,那么恭喜了!你们开始从一个魔鬼变成一个人了。

我原以为我逃离了一个罪恶的国度,到达了一个自由的国家,但最终我发现原来加拿大也有同样的魔鬼们!因此问题来了,我可以逃的下一个国家是哪个呢?

我是我第二次给你,你的同僚和M先生写信,我将每年发送一次。收件人将不限于加拿大,而是世界所有的基督教国家。如果基督徒再向过去那样保持沉默,那么整个世界就会被魔鬼占据。

在妥拉指导下,一个魔鬼可以变回成人;在追逐名利权力的引导下,一个人可以变成魔鬼。

让神的话语重新点亮世界!

哈利路亚!

Letter 02. Yawow Letter - 2022 - ENGLISH

Yawow Public letter to the vice minister of MAPAQ - Mr. Azizi Niang, your colleagues and Mr. M

Dear Mr. Azizi Niang, your colleagues and Mr. M:

I have sent the first letter in 2021 to you and your colleagues.

Hereby I make a summary of the facts that I met in the application of a sea cucumber processing permit by Yawow:

• Before the new application of the new permit for the new establishment in Chateauguay, Yawow got 2 seafood processing permits from 2013 to 2017 in St-Hubert and Brossard;
  • The above 2 permits in St-Hubert / Brossard were approve about 1-2 months;
  • The application for the new permit in Chateauguay submitted in March, 2016, it was approved in February, 2018, instead of 1-2 months, it took 2 years for the new permit to be approved;
  • The new permit applied for the same condition as the previous ones, but the final permit blocked Yawow to buy fresh sea cucumber which fished by Quebec fisherman in Quebec by MAPAQ;
  • Any companies all over Canada and even in the U.S could buy fresh sea cucumber from Quebec, but a seafood processing plant in Quebec could not, do you have any reasonable explanation for it?
  • The first “offer” of the permit from MAPAQ authorized Yawow to process frozen products only, my lawyer argued the condition with you and your team, the answer we got from you was: your team “thought” the condition was what I wanted! How did you say that shameful excuse? So I would ask for a limited permit to damage my business by myself??? My lawyer has kept all the evidence of the communications with you. Do you know the most recent popular news in China about a mother with 8 kids? This Chinese mother was raped by many people including the people in power like you, so if I would ask the comments from you and your team for this event, the comments would be the pitiful mother wanted those devils to rape her?  IS IT? You know what, even these Chinese devils who raped the pitful mother did their best to find other excuses to escape the public criticism, so I say all of your devils in power are changing the Canada into another communist China, would anyone disagree with me? What a disgusting excuse and what a group of disgusting people in power you are!
  • Between 2016 and 2018, we communicated in telephone conferences several times. You have blamed me many times that I should be responsible for the price increase of fresh sea cucumbers in Quebec. I have a witness letter who intended the telephone meeting too. So did Mr. M tell you how much should I offer to the fisherman? My answer is, Mr. M decided to kick me out of the market, so you did it for him very well!
  • In 2018, I had to accept the unacceptable condition finally from your team for my new permit as I had no cash flow to wait more time. In that year that I got the new permit, a trading company in Toronto bought fresh sea cucumber from Quebec and Yawow processed the fresh sea cucumber for the company in Toronto. And after MAPAQ investigated the case with the help of CFIA, finally the trading company in Toronto had no problem with this Quebec fresh sea cucumber deal. So why can a trading company buy Quebec fresh sea cucumber legally, but Yawow could not buy it as a legal processing company in Quebec? This is the first obvious evidence to approve MAPAQ abused the public power;
  • I had to invest all the equipment in a processing plant in Newfoundland in 2018 as the reason that MAPAQ blocked Yawow to buy and process fresh sea cucumber from Quebec. My new company in Newfoundland has signed a purchase contract with a Quebec fishing company to buy fresh sea cucumber. So this is the second obvious evidence to approve MAPAQ abused the public power;
  • Large quantities of fresh sea cucumber were exported from Quebec to a processing plant in the U.S.in the past 10 years, anyone can check the public export data from CFIA website to approve it.So this is the third obvious evidence to approve MAPAQ abused the public power;

I left China for Canada in 2005, as I hate the injustice in China. I planned to find a good job in Canada which would allow me to have a comfortable life  in Canada, but my mother-in-law got cancer not long after we came to Canada, that was the reason for me to be involved in the sea cucumber business. I just wanted to buy some dried sea cucumbers for my mother-in-law who lives in China, as I heard that sea cucumbers could help cure cancer. At the moment I bought the dried sea cucumber, my sea cucumber business started at the same time.

The most popular brand in the sea cucumber business, most of them came from Montreal, why? Because the founders of those brands were “friends” of mine.

I’m the guy who contributed the most to Canadian sea cucumbers, this has been confirmed by many people in the sea cucumber business. Due to this contribution, the Canadian dried sea cucumber used to be over demand, as so many Chinese started their sea cucumber business after me, and the market price for dried sea cucumber increased a lot, that’s why the fresh sea cucumber in Quebec became valuable, some fishermen became millionaire due to this price increase. Before that, 100% fresh sea cucumbers were exported to a U.S. processing plant with a very low value. The market decides the price, so am I the person who is so powerful that I can even change these market rules? Mr. Azizi Niang, this could approve how shameless the blame from you is!

Your close “friend”, Mr. “M”, was he very poor so he had to stop me from the sea cucumber processing business to survive? If this was the case, then I won’t complain. Mr. M, as the biggest entrepreneur in Quebec seafood processing business, he blocked a competitor in a “legal” but evil way, he must be very happy for that. But I have to tell you, when a person feels pleased while he damages another person’s assets, benefits, dignity and even human rights, he is the devil itself. Yes, you, your colleagues, and Mr. M, became the devils who damaged my business by abusing the public power, and all of you felt pleased from it, you were just a group of devils!

When Mr. M and all of your colleagues decided to block me from the sea cucumber processing business, you should send me the “LEGAL” decision sooner! Not just wasting 2 years to do that for us! We paid yearly12% interest to buy the building in Chateauguay in the beginning. We would sell the building earlier and not invest in the renovation for the processing plant if we knew that your group of devils decided to block us from the business. Do you know how much weI lost because of your group of devils?

I’m curious now what's the feeling after reading this public letter from you, your colleagues, and Mr. M? If you start to feel shy and self-guilt, then congratulations! You are starting to become a human being from a devil.

I thought I escaped from an evil country to a freedom country, but finally I know Canada has the same devils! So the question is, which next country should I escape?

This is the second time that I have sent this letter to you, your colleagues and Mr.M, I will continue to send it once a year. The list of the receipts of this letter will expand, not limited to Canada, but to those Christian countries all around the world. If Christian keep silent like we did in the past, the devils with different names will take over the world!

Guided with Torah, a devil might change back to a human being; guided by chasing fame, benefits and power, a human being might change to a devil!

Let the words of God light up the world again!

Hallelujah!

2#
发表于 2022-3-6 12:26 | 只看该作者
可怜的孩子,吃了这么多年亏,还傻乎乎的。

是Niang Abdoul Aziz,名字要整清楚,人家是来自塞内加尔的有色人种的。

你意气风发的时候,提醒过你,你不听劝阻,最后吃了更大的亏。

你倒霉了,Denis是终极受益人,卖建材的闺女是第一直接受益人,然后才是那个M。

你是自己买装备,Denis是拿政府资助的,主管官员更是拿了回扣,所以,大家就一直打击你。

你现在最应该做的事,就是揭露加拿大的伪海参,这不就是江浙沿海的靴底参?而且,重金属超标!这些,都是你过去刻意掩盖的,你该说说实话了!当加拿大的伪海参走投无路了,这个产业歇菜了,你的大仇才能得报!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-19 07:48 , Processed in 0.036793 second(s), 31 queries .