租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: magnolia
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 寻可相伴一生的男友

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
21#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-5-13 17:34 | 只看该作者
最初的帖子是我发的,但我不知为何有那么多人copy它。也许这是女人共同的愿望。我是认真的,我讲要找“付责任的男人”并不是我自身条件不好,而是认为彼此都要对付出和得到的感情负责,不能太自私。一个人很多年,这漂泊的感觉在异国它乡倍感强烈,令我更想有个知冷知热的人,有个温暖的家,但愿我能遇到和我有缘的人。
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2003-5-14 13:36 | 只看该作者
hi,别这么小气,店还要开一起呢,我们是抛砖引玉,替你把场子烘热,再说我也不差呀!up
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2003-5-15 14:05 | 只看该作者
hhocauestc:
who did say that nobody want to take over 35 yrs old lady? please see:
http://64.124.76.24/BBSView.aspSubID=life&MsgID=18160

that lady is 53, and a gentleman 29 yrs old took her. that is love. do u understand?

ladies: don't arrange the gentleman's age, if your guys fall in love, no one care the age.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2003-5-20 13:10 | 只看该作者
Hi Guys,

We are at the same age. We might have similar experience except that I am married. A few friends or relatives of mine, who are not married right now or never married, want to meet the Mr. Right and if possible marry him. That's absolutely normal. Sometimes I help them, but it turns out that it is not as easy as when you are young.

When I met my wife 13 years ago in BUAA, we were at our early 20s. She was 21 and I was 24 years old. We together had such a wonderful and romantic love experience at that time. After we graduated from BUAA, we decided to marry. She is very lucky and happy to choose me as the harbor of her heart. And I am very lucky to have such a nice girl as my wife. Although we often fight, I am sure we never hate each other.

I don't think she had some pre-exist requirements/ conditions that I had to be qualified in order to be her boyfriend. I didn't know her name before I introduced myself to her. What I knew was that I like her. That's it! It is damn easy and simple. Nothing more.

I would like to ask these not-very-young ladies,
Do you ever like some guys?
Do you ever meet some guys who you think may deserve your heart?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2003-5-20 13:12 | 只看该作者
Hi Guys,

We are at the same age. We might have similar experience except that I am married. A few friends or relatives of mine, who are not married right now or never married, want to meet the Mr. Right and if possible marry him. That's absolutely normal. Sometimes I help them, but it turns out that it is not as easy as when you are young.

When I met my wife 13 years ago in BUAA, we were at our early 20s. She was 21 and I was 24 years old. We together had such a wonderful and romantic love experience at that time. After we graduated from BUAA, we decided to marry. She is very lucky and happy to choose me as the harbor of her heart. And I am very lucky to have such a nice girl as my wife. Although we often fight, I am sure we never hate each other.

I don't think she had some pre-exist requirements/ conditions that I had to be qualified in order to be her boyfriend. I didn't know her name before I introduced myself to her. What I knew was that I like her. That's it! It is damn easy and simple. Nothing more.

I would like to ask these not-very-young ladies,
Do you ever like some guys?
Do you ever meet some guys who you think may deserve your heart?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2003-5-21 00:20 | 只看该作者
the guy below me speak out the feeling i owned 12 years ago. i was in university and fell inte love with a girl. we were poor, we had to count every pennies to cover the living expense. but we were happy. it was the purest love i have ever met. now, no chance to enjoy this feeling. it is a tradge. sometimes, i saw some young international students couples who is loving each other deeply. i am jealous. i sm sure no immigrant can act like them.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2003-5-22 12:21 | 只看该作者
千纸鹤 ;

when will you go to Halifax?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2003-5-23 15:34 | 只看该作者
my  e-mail:montrealdalianren@hotmail.com.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2003-5-25 00:07 | 只看该作者
Hi,Magnolia:
Pls email me: bestofluck888@yahoo.com
i want to talk to u seriously.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2003-5-25 22:42 | 只看该作者
有某男,35岁,174CM,真诚善良,金融专家,移民来加以1年有余,因漂泊多年,渴望一种浪漫温馨,平静安宁的家庭生活。希望能够寻到一个年龄在35左右,本科以上学历,知书达理,认真对待感情,勇于承担责任的单身女士,与之交往了解,若有情有缘,也好共渡余生。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-3 03:01 , Processed in 0.045639 second(s), 38 queries .