租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 970|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

这个钱给不给他? 请一定帮忙!!!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-11-6 17:52 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
上个月因为房子漏水,所以没有把十月的房租费给房东.漏水昨天才修好, 房东就来要上月的房费.我应该给他吗?如果他一年后才修好,我也应该付他这一年的租子吗?

多谢指教.
在线等侯.:confused:
2#
发表于 2004-11-6 18:39 | 只看该作者
老大,一码归一码。。

他不修理是他的问题,你可以就这个问题索赔。
你不付钱是你的问题,他可以就这个问题索赔。。

Post by gooooooogle
上个月因为房子漏水,所以没有把十月的房租费给房东.漏水昨天才修好, 房东就来要上月的房费.我应该给他吗?如果他一年后才修好,我也应该付他这一年的租子吗?

多谢指教.
在线等侯.:confused:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-11-7 04:01 | 只看该作者
better give hime the rent

and negociate with him to reduce the rent, if the leaking cause you a lots of problem, and you have envidence to prove that.

but if just leaking, and not a big deal, just you fell unfair, you better give him the rent and some complains, and that is all.....

first at all being landlord is not easy, my first 3 monthes in montreal is renting a apt, if you nice to them, they will be happy to with you. if some small problem you can overcome, you may be kind to forgive, just as what happened to me-  the pile was frozen during the winter for 2days...they reduced a week rent for apologize, and the two days, we may use his bathroom and kitchen or we may go to hotel, and he is willing to pay all.
as he said, we pay the rent and we should be treat as the rent goes. and he did all snow remove, did seperate the gabage(as first i don;t know what day is for recyle)...even give me ride when i looking for a car
he has met alots ppl, as he said, if you always ask and demand, well, business is business, but if you are friends, we are willing to help you.  because we know you are new here...

anyway..just say something i want to say, if you felt not worth to read my reply, just forget that...i just discuss the "thing"!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-17 11:37 , Processed in 0.038715 second(s), 36 queries .