打印 上一主题 下一主题

[各地同乡会、校友会] 成立一个东北人同乡会如何?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
kane_cn 该用户已被删除
111#
发表于 2003-2-27 01:21 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

112#
发表于 2003-2-27 01:22 | 只看该作者
To all friends,
Although I had a very good dinner this evening, I still felt starving after reading our lady's post talking about "Suan Cai Rou", especially that special dish of fish. I adore it!! I visited an restaurant which offered typical Northeast food, and the boss guaranteed "the only oringal taste".But don't think it wrong, I was living in Dalian three years ago, not Harbin. Look, how strong our tradition is.
Anyway, we are in Montreal now, we have to learn how to live happily here. One important issue is we have to be well informed!!! That means we need to learn not only for diploma, but also the smart way of thinking and doing things here in Canada as the local Canadians. As a financial planner, I am equiped with all kinds of edging weapons to win the war of fighting for a qualified life, not only for myself, but for all of us. This is my mission. Concerning financial issue is very individual, veryone has different situation and goal, I think the better way is not to give a seminar, but to meet face to face one by one, so we can find the best solution just suit for you.
So friends, don't be surprise if you receive my call, I need to complete my mission. After discussion, if you think it helps, good, then let me to help you manage your financial plan. If you think you don't need right now, good, then I will ask you to help me by introducing more and more friends who might have the needs right now. One thing for sure is that sooner or later, everyone living in Canada needs to have a personal financial consultant, just as everyone needs a family doctor. Are you ready?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

113#
发表于 2003-2-27 23:43 | 只看该作者
OOPS,it seems I have missed something important in Montreal!

I just got back from China for Spring Festival, please let me know if there will be another party in near future!!!

:rolleyes:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

114#
发表于 2003-2-28 00:32 | 只看该作者
留守大姐,您能不能去买个大缸,淹一缸酸菜。老乡们到您那里,按成本价,再给您辛苦费,这样大家就都能吃到“酸菜炖肉”了。 您看好不好?如果行,就回个帖。

如果需要帮忙,请给我打电话,(比如,买缸或吉菜)。

大家也跟一下帖,表表态,如果大家都愿意,我看这事就行。

或者,我们下个月(3月份),一这两个菜为主菜,聚一次?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

115#
发表于 2003-3-5 13:45 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

116#
发表于 2003-3-5 15:05 | 只看该作者
最科学的性格感情爱情测试:

http://www.emode.com/match/create/profile2.jsp?pversion=g
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

117#
发表于 2003-3-11 01:43 | 只看该作者
咱们的老乡会,是不是应该活跃起来啊!?

???!!!

想搞一次自由聚餐/茶话会。地点就在DOWNTOWN(在ATWATER附近我们能借到一个大空间  wink  );方式就是大家自带一些水果/饮料/或自制的食物/点心等,我们在那里边吃/边玩/边谈。(加深相互的了解啦!上一次聚餐后朋友们说:名单在手,可是老乡们互相还是都不认识呢  

我们提前稍微做些准备,音乐啦,等等。再带一些棋牌之类的用品。

时间想选在3月23或24日(周末)。

请大家回应一下。时间和内容?
搞得有意思一点儿。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

kane_cn 该用户已被删除
118#
发表于 2003-3-11 11:55 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

119#
发表于 2003-3-13 01:44 | 只看该作者
参加PARTY的朋友,请向:

fandongbeiren@yahoo.com

发一个EMAIL,我们要统计人数。谢谢。

另外,请说明你喜欢的时间。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

120#
发表于 2003-3-14 01:19 | 只看该作者
Sorry! 下面的地址留错了,应该是:

fandongbeiren@yahoo.ca

:rolleyes:    :rolleyes:    :rolleyes:    :rolleyes:    :rolleyes:    :rolleyes:    :rolleyes:    :rolleyes:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-6 05:32 , Processed in 0.045336 second(s), 40 queries .