租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1202|回复: 8
打印 上一主题 下一主题

弟弟可以办团聚移民吗?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-12-7 11:49 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
家里只有姐弟两个,父母都已过世,弟弟已经结婚,这样的情况,姐姐能否给弟弟办团聚移民?多谢大家!
2#
发表于 2005-1-29 01:11 | 只看该作者
我问过了, 不行
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2005-1-29 02:09 | 只看该作者

应该是担保移民吧?!

A Québec resident may sponsor a person in the family class category:

his or her spouse, common-law spouse or conjugal partner 16 years of age or over;

a dependent child;

a child whom he or she intends to adopt;

his or her father, mother, grandfather or grandmother;

his or her sister, brother, niece, nephew or grandchild provided that the latter is an orphan under 18 years of age who is neither married nor a common-law spouse.RESTRICTIONS (see prerequisites for sponsoring).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2005-1-29 13:42 | 只看该作者
dont you see "under 18 years of age"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2005-1-30 14:28 | 只看该作者
My friend, don't you understand what the words "the latter" mean? Go and look up the dictionary.

Post by boomboomboom
dont you see "under 18 years of age"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2005-2-1 15:49 | 只看该作者

the latter is very misleading

the meaning of "the latter" is not clear at all.
some documents don't have it. for example, page 4 of below documents.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/anglais/publications/pdf/GuideParraineANG2003.pdf
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2005-2-2 23:07 | 只看该作者
Post by Smokers2005
My friend, don't you understand what the words "the latter" mean? Go and look up the dictionary.
To Mrs "I-have-a-dictionary-but-my-iq-does-not-match-the-WPM-I-read", the latter clearly means either "sister, brother, niece, nephew or grandchild".

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2005-2-2 23:24 | 只看该作者
boomboomboom, what do you want to do? I don't have interest in discussing grammar with you. Wish you good luck.

Post by boomboomboom
To Mrs "I-have-a-dictionary-but-my-iq-does-not-match-the-WPM-I-read", the latter clearly means either "sister, brother, niece, nephew or grandchild".

圆明园, As for the document in PDF, you are right.
Post by 圆明园
the meaning of "the latter" is not clear at all.
some documents don't have it. for example, page 4 of below documents.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/anglais/publications/pdf/GuideParraineANG2003.pdf
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2005-2-3 12:46 | 只看该作者
[QUOTE=Smokers2005]boomboomboom, what do you want to do? I don't have interest in discussing grammar with you. Wish you good luck.

my points are very clear:

1. only a brother who is under 18 can be sponsored. the wording is not misleading at all. you dont seem to understand this, because your grammar su-cks.
2. although you are not so smart, you still make me laugh, so i like you anyway.
3. good luck, and maybe you should go to cofi to learn some french instead.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-16 21:33 , Processed in 0.049750 second(s), 42 queries .