租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 795|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

don't use the internet service of 3web

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-12-21 22:25 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I had very bad experience with 3web which is a internet service provider. They charge me money for something I never used.  They don't have any human being answering the phone calls and the only way to contact them is through email. I tried to contact them through emails to get my money back but they just ignored you and refuse to respond. I guess it is because I am chinese and they think that I can do nothing to them. Because they get my credit card number I have to pay them. I just remind all the chinese people here: don't easily give your credit card number to those company. Hope that you can take lessons from my bad experiences. Hope that all the chinese can unify to protect our common interests and those companies don't dare to bully us.
2#
发表于 2004-12-21 22:44 | 只看该作者
你可以向你的信用卡公司提出拒付,他们就会展开调查,在此期间信用卡公司会将已charge的钱credit进你的账户。上次我遇到类似事情,他们调查了一通无结果,打电话来央求我算了,我想起来也许的确应该收那笔钱,就答应了。反又付了一些利息。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-12-22 22:20 | 只看该作者

thanks chinatigger

hi chinatigger,
thanks for your suggestion. However, I also called my Credit card company twice which is CIBC credit card company to let them stop paying the overcharged amount after I received my credit card bill.  They said they cannot do that because I already gave the authorization of my credit card to 3web. they said this is prepayment like a contract and only 3web and or I can cancell the contract. I told them that I already cancelled the contract and 3web charged me after I canclled the service. Then, I refused to pay the overcharged amount, but I ended up paying it and the interests on it eventually because CIBC said that is my debt and will damage my credit record.
How did you make your credit card company stop payment or investigate for you? I am very intersted in knowing that.
Thanks and Happy new year to you and all chinese.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2005-1-16 22:38 | 只看该作者
请问你遇到的问题是什么?我还想申请3 web high speed, 您有何建议?

Post by lilly2000
I had very bad experience with 3web which is a internet service provider. They charge me money for something I never used. They don't have any human being answering the phone calls and the only way to contact them is through email. I tried to contact them through emails to get my money back but they just ignored you and refuse to respond. I guess it is because I am chinese and they think that I can do nothing to them. Because they get my credit card number I have to pay them. I just remind all the chinese people here: don't easily give your credit card number to those company. Hope that you can take lessons from my bad experiences. Hope that all the chinese can unify to protect our common interests and those companies don't dare to bully us.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2005-1-17 12:27 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2005-1-18 13:04 | 只看该作者
any body can tell me which internet company is cheap? thanks
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-12 04:16 , Processed in 0.053826 second(s), 38 queries .