租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: Jingren
打印 上一主题 下一主题

网上英语角

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
61#
发表于 2002-6-2 14:24 | 只看该作者
boys and girls, what do you think montrealwinter is? if you think its a body part, you are 100% wrong. wang8's se**al orientation is 100% hetro. so my asshole serves one purpose only, maybe i should make it more clear, montrealwinter run out of my asshole is a daily basis.1 l5 G( q) Z; E+ K8 y
get the picture?
3 S/ T& z1 i8 E3 a1 E/ Nmerciful wang8
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

62#
发表于 2002-6-2 14:58 | 只看该作者
You mean MW is shit, even merciful wang8 could not help him?3 _) q" P) M5 ^" v
+ k9 ~' j/ V9 n7 D5 g5 R
man, I really hate Montreal winter, it is so long without fun. After all, it is shit!  f: ^# Q4 R8 V$ d
) p, `; z/ y9 W) a' H
merciful wang8, can you make sure you flush your toilet right away after it runs out of your asshole? Make sure it is in the right place it should be!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

63#
发表于 2002-6-2 15:05 | 只看该作者
Wang8, you seem to be younger than 廉颇,he was too old that shitted 3 times during one meal and you still once a day, good for you!!!    
5 L5 q/ F: a5 U( `$ \$ S" }MW, people used to call those bugs you fed on your body "crabs", got it?    3 R6 d& D1 c7 F0 g! x
The last sentence you wrote to Tweaty should be "kick you like a Greek!"    3 H4 c  |4 Z' B1 ?) o' y
sorry, MW, I love to make fun of my friends and laugh at them, did you watch "the 70's show", that's the way I deal with my friends and hope you will get used to it!  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

64#
发表于 2002-6-2 15:26 | 只看该作者
sorry, guys, montrealwinter can no longer be my shit. my w.c. just complained, "hey, how come your gaga are so stinky recently." i think the reason must be that wm. she is not the shit, she is the parasite resides in the shit which makes the shit worse than the shit.# E9 \1 V$ n1 [" W5 D7 i
so long, montrealwinter, i will take some medicine tomorrow to eliminate you completely....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

65#
发表于 2002-6-2 18:59 | 只看该作者
r u talkiang about my friend assman?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

66#
发表于 2002-6-2 19:01 | 只看该作者
montrealwinter, watch you mouth, ok? wang8 is wang8 and he is not assman.
1 i! |2 a0 S* ?# y9 L# oseems like wang8 doesn't like you. muuuuuuu, seems like you are a hardsell. how about provide some free sex to beggers on the street? at least they can make you feel fulfilled momentarily.4 I9 D% Z; @6 k$ S9 q
go find a man, and leave ass to me...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

67#
发表于 2002-6-3 12:27 | 只看该作者
What wrong with here?so peace!!!come on,continue your bullshitting around.it is my pleasure to see you people fighting for shit!  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

68#
发表于 2002-6-3 13:40 | 只看该作者
similarity between shit and montrealwinter:. U! T. e$ z0 L% u
1. it stinks- f+ L, ]" I1 ]/ y. j
2. you don't like it, but you can not get rid of it
. @" G4 G8 g1 j* m* @" a3. if you are prepared for it, you just sit. if you are not, you running around looking for an escape place like crazy
) D! a2 S' c* j7 R) s- K7 o* }! I4. they are all sticky, f. e  V' a4 N4 X5 _7 h% y2 n5 }& Y
5. you need to clear them off after make contact with them.
' A8 v( ~' B! |6. they like to talk to them themselfs (fart is a form shit talks with themselves and continuously posting is mw talking to herself)/ T( a8 Q  t* A1 U$ I, j" m( D+ k& e
any additional and collective wisdom?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

69#
发表于 2002-6-3 13:50 | 只看该作者
7)they tend to overestimate themselves, shit always think it can fulfill the whole water closet and wm thinks wang8 will take her to bed one day.
3 m4 j( E) D6 j  }2 u8)when we say some unfortunate thing has to happen, we say " shit happens" when we see unavoidable cold wind come to montreal, we say "montrealwintetr"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

70#
发表于 2002-6-3 14:12 | 只看该作者
8) they are all unrealiable. one moment, you feel you have to sit, but when you go there, you think you don't need it... one moment, wm tells me she doesn't look a word of mine, at another moment, she tells she has read all my seven points....' V8 {8 v& e& l
9) they all like to predict the future. mw tells others fate, market movement.... shit slways try to tell its contact timeing (the time it hit the ground)...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-3 21:33 , Processed in 0.043369 second(s), 38 queries .