楼主: mtlguy1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] Volunteer wanted!+make friends

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
41#
发表于 2005-2-21 16:08 | 只看该作者

Fuck You Bbscri

BBSCRI,

YOU ARE NOT A MAN!!....you use KID and WOMEN to defend yourself. You are NOT smart enough to fight people thinking !!   and you say Montreal is small. you gonna make fun of other people family ???   

WELL THE FUCK , I see you I'm gonna KILL you and ALL your 3 FAMILY GENERATIONS!!  I SWEAR to god...i'm gonna KILL YOU!!!

I BET you are a little Small skinny guy says shit to people infront of your computer!!
STEP out of your house DOG !!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!:mad:
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2005-2-21 16:17 | 只看该作者
THE_FUCKER or 圆明园:
it is too late for to change your Id. right now , you just lost sane and went mad. It is not my purpose to see you go crazy do fast. one old man over forty is so easy to become a mad dog. do you eat some meat of mad cow in Canada? immigrants like you should go back to China as soon as possible because you are so indulge in fighting but lost control so fast. what a stupid mad dog(your world of mouth)?
go to the refrigerator and have some ice on your ass 9because you are thinking on the ass)!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2005-2-21 16:33 | 只看该作者

Fuck You !!

FUCK YOU,  I know you father kill your mom because she is a prostitute .She fuck with 18 years old guy ...then make a son of a bitch  (YOU)... I saw that new in the new paper!  ewwww disgusting...

Post by BBSCRI
THE_FUCKER or 圆明园:
it is too late for to change your Id. right now , you just lost sane and went mad. It is not my purpose to see you go crazy do fast. one old man over forty is so easy to become a mad dog. do you eat some meat of mad cow in Canada? immigrants like you should go back to China as soon as possible because you are so indulge in fighting but lost control so fast. what a stupid mad dog(your world of mouth)?
go to the refrigerator and have some ice on your ass 9because you are thinking on the ass)!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2005-2-21 16:39 | 只看该作者

Bbscri

BBSCRI how about you make a appointment with 圆明园 ,ABC~XYZ,THE_FUCKER infront of GUY METRO tonight ?  we gonna see if you dare to talk about other people family story ??
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2005-2-21 16:43 | 只看该作者
THE_FUCKER圆明园:

What you are pissing domonstarted again what you are. What a pity. an old man over forty has to relax himself by pissing such dirty things from his fucking asshole (i don't want to use the two words, but I cannot find right ones to replace them) mouth. and agian demonstarted that you are so little and ugly in chinese society.

let's remmber, one old guy over fort from Anshang, liang Ning, who as two children,ID 圆明园, not work hard for his family but spent so much time on fighting with unknow virtual opposite on BBS as amusement. what a shame!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
发表于 2005-2-21 16:47 | 只看该作者

you little sisi !!

BBSCRI do you dare to meet us ?

you little sisi ....scare and stay home? hahahaha

10 PM  infront of GUY METRO !

Post by compaq281
BBSCRI how about you make a appointment with 圆明园 ,ABC~XYZ,THE_FUCKER infront of GUY METRO tonight ? we gonna see if you dare to talk about other people family story ??
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
发表于 2005-2-21 16:52 | 只看该作者
你自己already是傻瓜。 您也是认为其它人 is 傻瓜 like you. go home and ask your son, maybe your 7 years old son thinks you are so stiupid 傻傻傻...... and he is shameful for you! did you go to the refrigerator, if not, go to the toilet and have your ass washed! SB, I am laughing to tear down!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
发表于 2005-2-21 16:56 | 只看该作者

10 PM infront of GUY METRO ...CALL ME NOW if you DARE ! CALL 280-0112!!!

10  PM infront of GUY METRO ...CALL ME NOW if you DARE ! CALL  280-0112!!!

or be CHICKEN and STAY HOME....and kiss your mom nipples !!

Post by BBSCRI
你自己already是傻瓜。 您也是认为其它人 is 傻瓜 like you. go home and ask your son, maybe your 7 years old son thinks you are so stiupid 傻傻傻...... and he is shameful for you! did you go to the refrigerator, if not, go to the toilet and have your ass washed! SB, I am laughing to tear down!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2005-2-21 17:12 | 只看该作者
圆明园:
well, i am tired of playing you this old duck! if I send this information to the police call 911 and bring police, then we will see who will be chicken! (dead old duck but mouth hard!) SB
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2005-2-21 17:13 | 只看该作者
this whole post has lost its prospective.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-19 08:39 , Processed in 0.044297 second(s), 38 queries .