12#
发表于 2002-2-22 15:21 | 只看该作者
冤家易解不易结。找到那人,直接跟他谈,把钱要回来,上法庭对待一个曾经是朋友的人并不理智。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2002-2-22 22:00 | 只看该作者
Hi there:9 c! C( {$ l6 \. u

0 M' K! E# T9 e) D& |If all jasonone said is true, then I think no matter what, whether he will take it in or out of the court, jasonone needs to teach this guy a lesson: do not do any thing like this again to other people. Because if he gets away this time, he will do it again to other people, no matter what the personal situation is, in no time, that should be the excuses for the action of hurting others.          
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2002-2-24 00:37 | 只看该作者
我与张xx同选过一门课,此人涂改试卷要分,丢净了中国人的脸,上法庭把钱要回来.
# d5 q7 b5 b! H6 q3 \     
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2002-2-24 08:46 | 只看该作者
jasonone的故事中有两点令人费解:
7 E) N. V) x5 Y  y# I& z" L
' g! h7 f) {1 a8 w3 A5 K; A     一个有妇之夫怎么与jasonone 同居一室?& i3 h2 j+ v. k4 W6 J( A: M" c
     还是这位有妇之夫,为什么摔伤后是jasonone来照料而不是他妻?  ^8 K. ~/ C1 P

3 \6 Z8 ~1 R* r3 y6 A 谁能解释得通?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2002-2-24 10:36 | 只看该作者
seems many people acting like angle of jestice here, they want to break the necks of the bad guys with their own hands. (suggest you watch a movie called "presumed innocent" by Harrison Ford, or a tv series called "beaty and the beast")
% t( T  A2 n/ h3 Q. u0 ~) d1 Qif Mr. Zhang is as bad as you guys described, life taught him a lesson already. see how unfortunate he is now:" o! M# Y# H9 K4 w1 U9 [
1) he broke his legs' m5 ~, D2 f: P- G# w
2) he runaway from his roommate and possibly facing a civil lawsuit# X; A8 j3 @. G( D; n% Y
3) his reputation is ruined by his roommate by posting such a topic on this board and many of his classmates are standing up to testify him) T3 L$ f5 |! s- A- w* k  P
4) his moral standard allows him to cheat on a school exam; R. M3 N4 I: p
.....8 q: `! Z& p8 a2 d, ]* q
let me assme all your guys are telling a ture and complete story, i will say Mr. Zhang is a dangerous guy, because:" r6 D  t" D# [3 H
1) he is poor
8 V- f& N' l: d- i& L2) he acts immorally
8 g2 W- V* v& n9 R5 M8 p# J3) he is very unreaonable
( k) g) ]2 _7 a  r! L' t% Hshould i say people like him are very likely to act violently and posesse a potential to harm people around him?' k$ E+ q; X, _
my conculsion:$ I2 Q  f& V' N0 Q  l* U
Mr. Zhang is bad and he got what he deserves already, why we push him even further to motivate him do more stupid things? just keep some distance with him, that's a smart advice for your own wellbeing.+ w- |/ u+ N: ~/ k: z  c
kind and merciful wang8!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2002-2-24 12:20 | 只看该作者
to zelda
. i* h: b! \( b" _5 T) p" q这很好解释啊,就是他妻子没有过来啊。  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2002-2-25 18:32 | 只看该作者
wang8,  
- {, x4 x  U) W( d  w5 j) i) A: F! ~' @) O4 @
really interesting reading your postings. lots of fun... ..."smart advice from wang8"? grammatically it doesn't work, loggically it doesn't hold, biologically it doesn't match....     ...yet zoologically it is entertaining...     ...way to go wang8!!!!6 O; c$ Q7 ?3 g# i) d0 w
* z1 |4 q" q( L0 h/ ^4 A
however, we should give some credit to wang8's insightful analysis on the dark side of this crazy guy's psychics. but as everybody says, it takes a psychic to know a psychic...no suprise here....     ....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2002-2-28 21:11 | 只看该作者
我现在不是网上追逃了。我现在是用鼠标在计算机桌面上追图标了。  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-3-2 19:04 | 只看该作者
The wife of my ex-roommate are working in toronto to earn the money for him in the past year,and rely on me to take care him.
2 G: O) I, j  q6 e( g( M+ K7 }( l* t6 LHis sister-in-law have been promise to take care of him with me, but only was keeping one or two weeks,and said she was very busy. Even could not keeping send him to see the doctor erery two week, and left it to me. " ?+ z( F# z# Q$ l5 Z: F
After that, I got to know they are too selfishness.  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-1 14:07 , Processed in 0.046416 second(s), 38 queries .