查看: 931|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Federal Tax Return: Childcare Expense

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-4-27 11:23 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Some questions about this issue:

1) My kid's daycare only provides a receipt (RL-xx) for Quebec Tax Return. So it's my only proof for both quebec and federal tax?

2) The guide says attach T778, I have to download this form since it is not included in the package?

3) The guide says the parent with lower income should claim childcare expense, but the name on the receipt I got is of the one has higher income. Is it a problem?

anyone please give some words about this, thanks.
2#
发表于 2005-4-27 19:35 | 只看该作者
1. This year, you should receive two different form of daycare fees for Quebec and Federal, respectively. However, if you receive only the one RL-24 for Quebec, just attach a copy of it to the federal return.

2. yes, go to the following link and download it. Next year you will receive it from CCRA.
http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pbg/tf/t778/README.html

3. The person with higher income can claim daycare only if the other person attended school full time or part time. Please read the guide carefully.

Post by chers
Some questions about this issue:

1) My kid's daycare only provides a receipt (RL-xx) for Quebec Tax Return. So it's my only proof for both quebec and federal tax?

2) The guide says attach T778, I have to download this form since it is not included in the package?

3) The guide says the parent with lower income should claim childcare expense, but the name on the receipt I got is of the one has higher income. Is it a problem?

anyone please give some words about this, thanks.
烟花闪过,留下的不仅仅是瞬间的灿烂
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-21 13:06 , Processed in 0.038129 second(s), 31 queries .