查看: 445|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

有人自己染过头发吗?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2002-3-23 09:44 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
:rolleyes:  来加后没去过美发厅,想自个儿染个头发,找找新感觉。' }; |1 R! p0 W+ k. [; h4 x  a
前天买了一盒欧莱雅Excellence creme染发剂,上面第一条就说要做过敏测试,真麻烦,大家染发前都作了么?我在国内理发店里染发,他们也没给测试呀。另外,稍微过肩的长发,一瓶够么?
* E% Q/ I* S6 t- ]( O, G7 q还有什么技术窍门,请姐妹们不吝赐教。  wink
2#
发表于 2002-3-23 18:32 | 只看该作者
it's more easier if you got friends help. one bottle will be enough for you. before dye you hair, applying one thick layer of oil cream(ex:vaseline )on your forehead and ears and the part of neck under your hairline,don't put your favorite clothing on,because the dye is quite easily absorbed by skin and fibres.you also need handcream before wearing a glove. when you dye thoroughly use clips fix you hair together,wear a bathcap.but i found after dyeing,my hair is a kind of dry and got stratic electricity,i don't like apply any kind of gel or cream on it,that make my feel sticky
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2002-3-23 18:41 | 只看该作者
sorry forgot, since your hair has dyed before, i thought you needn't that sensitive teste.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-3-23 19:14 | 只看该作者
  抹凡士林油真是好主意,这样就不易把皮肤也染上色了,还能避免流到眼睛里,对吧。还真不知道这里的欧莱雅EXELLENCE比国内差,我还是简单作一下过敏测试吧。谢谢两位热心回贴。  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-1 11:14 , Processed in 0.040466 second(s), 37 queries .