[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
21#
发表于 2002-12-2 14:40 | 只看该作者
还有,我现在承认不该说那些刻意贬低你的话,对不起。只是昨天发贴子的时候有些生气罢了,我道歉。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2002-12-2 17:11 | 只看该作者
Wasa, I can't see ones are 自大,喜欢炫耀 in their words except you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2002-12-2 18:14 | 只看该作者
wasa,since you say there is not a good university in Canada, then is there any good university in China?  Do you know that a Cambridge graduate cannot compete with a McGill graduate in terms of education background when looking for job? Even in US or Western Europe, McGill is well respected and considered one of the best in North America.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2002-12-2 19:21 | 只看该作者
mcgill is mcgill, showing off is showing off. i think mcgill is good. but i feel "nauseating" of showing off. frankly speaking, agree or not, most real strong persons are in USA and we come her because it is much easier. so all of us need to work or study hard instead of showing-off. even waterloo is so famous, its CS master is not really good. i respect for hard worker, but i look down on "show-offer".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2002-12-2 22:44 | 只看该作者
其实我说得没有好大学也没有这么严重,你把我说的话想的太极端了,世界的排名上看,加拿大上绝对top的确实不多。
谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2003-1-18 15:25 | 只看该作者
to walmart:
walmart到一家local公司谋职面试完毕,乘电梯下楼。在某一层电梯停住了,门 打开,
看见一个衣着性感的女郎,一手挽着名牌手袋,一手扶着电梯门,身体斜靠着,用挑
逗的语 气问:够淫荡吧?
walmart控制住汹涌的思潮冷静分析,人家local pepole 就是不同,人家的女职员就是开放,怪
不得有人说,我们比他们落后起码三十年,这句话是有道理的。
walmart说:淫荡是淫荡了,但我喜欢淫荡" local white man"。
walmart知道说这句话的样子也一定很酷,作为"da-sha-bi',
要在新时代新潮流面前努力转变思想,不能甘于落后。
突然间那女郎用手袋猛地向walmart砸来,一边还说:你这流氓!......
walmart才醒悟,原来她说的是:Going Down吧?

这件小事促使walmart下定决心、排除万难、在本世纪头20年力争"speak english well"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2003-1-19 13:21 | 只看该作者
学习根本不能看年轻不年轻,很多岁数比我大的多甚至超过十岁的同学和我在一个教室学习着,他们学习非常非常认真,我真的非常佩服他们的毅力,很多需要记忆的东西说实话,他们付出的要多很多。大学也不能看名气不名气,我觉得讨论的废话够多了,讨论还好,要是拿自己的学校或者年纪来显示自己的幼稚和无知,岂不是划不来。我23岁,mcgill 研一,可我的上届还有23岁的研二,那又怎么样,很多33岁或者更大的gpa是a-以上,相信谁都是知道国外无论什么专业学起来都很累,得到这样的成绩我非常佩服他们,我不如他们。承认自己不如不代表是loser,(我以后也不建议有人用这个词来人身攻击)你迎头赶上不就行了??老老实实,本本分分,踏踏实实的面对自己的困难努力做出成绩来不比在这里没完没了地废话强得多得多。有人说自己的很厉害,你们什么时候能明白强中还有强中手的道理啊?多讨论一些自己的问题,希望前辈们加以指点岂不是更好?春节到了,大家在反感,也不至于不让我说句早了很多的春节好吧?best wishes
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2003-1-19 15:05 | 只看该作者
You have the same chance to get your degree, no matter you are young or older. But if you are young, you may have more chance to find a job.
True or false?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2003-1-19 16:19 | 只看该作者
In a long distance, yes since you have more time,maybe 5 or 10 years, though personally I don't think it will make sense.However, it is something related to luck, your background, your current situation, etc. The most important thing is, I think, the capability. Any kind of ability belonging to you will contribute to the whole possibility of job-expectation. do you agree?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2003-1-19 20:00 | 只看该作者
Basically, I agree with you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-6 17:29 , Processed in 0.045886 second(s), 38 queries .