打印 上一主题 下一主题

question about Quebec immigation regulation

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-6-4 15:41 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Hello Friends,

I have a question.

I have already get the CSQ certificate for me and my family.
I have recently [in May] submitted the application to the federal office [Buffalo consulate office].

Do you know how long it could take to get the final landing paper? We have not receive the medical exam notification yet.

I found a job in Albeta province. It is a job in Canada National Research Counsel (NRC). I told them I am in the process of Canada Immigration via Quebec Category.

I would like to move to Canada after I get the landing paper instead of just under working visa. Since my application is Quebec category. Let assume I will soon have the landing paper and quickly land at Montereal Quebec. Is it be OK to move to Alberta work for one of the satelite laboratory at NRC? How long I have to stay in Quebec before I can move to work in Alberta?

Do I have to apply SIN card and medical card here in Quebec before I can work?
How long will it take to get the SIN card and medical card?
How will that affect the Citizen application?
What should I do for this messy state?

Thanks very much for your help.

fishlet
2#
发表于 2005-6-8 13:34 | 只看该作者
see below...
Post by fishlet2005
Hello Friends,

I have a question.

I have already get the CSQ certificate for me and my family.
I have recently [in May] submitted the application to the federal office [Buffalo consulate office].

Do you know how long it could take to get the final landing paper? We have not receive the medical exam notification yet.

No one knows. Maybe weeks, maybe months, maybe years.

I found a job in Albeta province. It is a job in Canada National Research Counsel (NRC). I told them I am in the process of Canada Immigration via Quebec Category.

I would like to move to Canada after I get the landing paper instead of just under working visa. Since my application is Quebec category. Let assume I will soon have the landing paper and quickly land at Montereal Quebec. Is it be OK to move to Alberta work for one of the satelite laboratory at NRC? Yes. How long I have to stay in Quebec before I can move to work in Alberta? Not compulsory. But you have to land in Quebec to validate your landing paper.

Do I have to apply SIN card and medical card here in Quebec before I can work? No. You have to have SIN before work. But not necessary to apply in Quebec.
How long will it take to get the SIN card and medical card? Around 4~6 weeks for SIN, 3-month waiting period for medical card in Quebec. Since you will move out of Quebec, you have to apply a medical card where you will live.
How will that affect the Citizen application? No
What should I do for this messy state? Go to government websites. You can find answers to all of your questions.

Thanks very much for your help.

fishlet
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-17 12:58 , Processed in 0.037316 second(s), 35 queries .