租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1046|回复: 7
打印 上一主题 下一主题

这样拒绝按时交房租可以吗?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-7-5 00:42 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
我已经和管理员说过N次了, 说我的阳台上没有纱门, 冰箱冷气不足导致冰淇淋都化水了, 可是她每次都答应说今天就来修理...可是等了很久都没有动静, 只好写信警告她说 如果再不修理, 我就不按时交房租, 可是她好象一点都 不急, 到了现在还没有过来修理, 当然我也没有交本月的房租, 如果没有按照lease上规定的时间交房租 会有什么后果吗?   但是我实在不能容忍那个管理员敷衍的态度.
各位兄弟姐妹有没有碰到过类似情况呢?
请多多指教.谢谢!
2#
发表于 2005-7-5 08:49 | 只看该作者
根据契约原则,我想应该是可以的,首先你和他签的是租房合同,他必须按照双方的约定和和法律的规定,全面的\无暇疵履行他的义务,现在他提供的是有瑕疵的服务.相当于他违约在先.你当然可以主张你的权利.最好先找个证人,留一手.你不仅可以晚缴房租,还可以少缴,或者不缴.但应事先给房东说一下.房主他不能赶你走,他只能通过住房仲裁委员会来解决.住房委员会肯定支持你.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2005-7-5 08:52 | 只看该作者
还有坚持下去,我们等待你的好消息.对了,记住将结果给大家讲一讲.咱中国人将房主都惯得太很了.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2005-7-5 09:28 | 只看该作者

同样问题

我们家是卫生间没有纱窗,孩子身上被蚊子咬了很多包。管理员让我们找房东,我们的房东一直都是有问题拖拖拖。有什么解决办法,不按时交房租可以吗?
多谢!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2005-7-7 12:54 | 只看该作者

不可以!

如果你不按时交房租,房东反而会把你告上rental Board或者court。

正确的办法是:

写一封挂号信,把你的要求用1、2、3清楚地罗列出来,并告知如果问题在多少天内不解决,你将根据法律规定,亲自雇佣修理工解决问题,费用从月租里扣除。

记住一定用挂号信寄,并留好存根,免得房东耍赖说没收到。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-7-7 17:42 | 只看该作者

The problem have already fixed today

According to the law from rental board,  a tenant don't have a reasonable delay to pay his rent . As soon as the second day of the month the landlord can file an application to recover the rent at the Régie du logement.

Copy the exact  laws from the rental board (http://www.rdl.gouv.qc.ca/fr/1_0/index.asp)  as follows

What are the possible recourses of the tenant if the landlord neglects to make the necessary repairs ?
There are many recourses available to the tenant:

• Rent reduction
  • Rent deposit
  • The authorization of the Régie to do himself the repairs
  • Resiliation of the lease
  • Damages
  • Order to force the landlord to make the repairs.
A decision must be rendered by the Régie du logement allowing one of these recourses to be applied.

Based on the above rules, I have paid my rent today morning and attached a letter at the same time.The main point of the letter is  that I will ask the rental board for help on  the Rent reduction  if she neglects to make the necessary repairs again and again.....

Her husband came to my apartment today afternoon, and all the problems are fixed immediately .

I didn't expect it works so successful
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-7-7 17:49 | 只看该作者

Thanks a million

Thank you very much for the advice from  cool_ca   and  airbus2002
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2005-7-7 17:52 | 只看该作者
Willo, you are welcome.

After many unsuccessful phone calls and face-to-face explanations, I sent a registered mail to my landlord yesterday, requesting her to repair the claimed leaking problem immediately, otherwise I will preserve my right to seek damages before the rental board or a court of law.

This afternoon, the repairsman came and had the problem fixed.

Never be so polite to those arrogant landlord, the law is our best weapon to fight with them.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-17 15:21 , Processed in 0.048009 second(s), 41 queries .