[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
61#
发表于 2003-5-12 17:00 | 只看该作者
恶少阿、恶少。你是风儿我是沙、你是高人我辈是虾。特此表彰你为中国功夫之泼妇骂街继续做出杰出贡献的同时,也为吾辈茶余晚后的聊天增添一个伟大的反面形象
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

62#
发表于 2003-5-12 21:48 | 只看该作者
Haha, Concordian is funny,  hehe , so funny.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

63#
发表于 2003-5-12 23:09 | 只看该作者
我既不是移民也不是留学生,真诚地希望你们能够“换位”去理解一下对方!在别人的土地上,我们该是一个整体!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

64#
发表于 2003-5-13 00:24 | 只看该作者
看来大家暑期没事,火气都很大。其实,在这里,移民和留学生都不容易,孤独,不能融入,看不见的歧视,找补到工作,前途不定,很容易郁闷走火。骂一骂,消消气,就都算了。但是,我觉得这不是大家的本来面目。虽然是在 虚拟网上世界,但面目怎都如此狰狞。还是不要太过分,多找找其他途径,如运动,旅游,交友等获得释放。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

65#
发表于 2003-5-13 00:24 | 只看该作者
今天看完各位仁兄的帖子,心情顿时舒畅了好多。
谢谢各位了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

66#
发表于 2003-5-13 00:43 | 只看该作者
移民怎么啦,我就是移民,而且是40岁才来加拿大。我现在也正在念书。但我从没感到比小年轻差。我从没上过新东方,但TOEFL考了653,GMAT考了710。我为什么不能来学习?我来混福利?告诉你吧,我在国内每年挣100多万人民币(全靠自己辛苦劳动),我在加拿大的同学没有谁不尊重我,希望国人大家在国外共勉,不要伤同胞的自尊!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

67#
发表于 2003-5-13 00:47 | 只看该作者
骂得太精彩了,恶少,我支持你
我已经替你查到niceporridged的狗窝,他电话938-1953
去扁他给我个通知先,那斯就要滚回家去了,据说他一个叔叔在北京当警察,怪不得这么嚣张。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

68#
发表于 2003-5-13 01:27 | 只看该作者
大家多做爱,少吵架。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

69#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-5-13 04:46 | 只看该作者
To IIIIIIIII:
我很尊重你,而且我也说了,不是象我说的那样,你明白我的意思?我以前的话不对,道过欠了,我也不是要搞什么破坏.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

70#
发表于 2003-5-13 10:33 | 只看该作者
hi all,

Fighting is not a good choice, at least at here!

ffuuccc is not bad, except his silly name.

Niceporridge is stupid, that is what he deserves.

Why?

it seems he know very little about immigrants here. Many new immigrants choose Corcondia because it's easy. When they first came here, I think it's not a bad place when you can get familiar with the society, to improve their English, to learn sth and get prepared for the new challenge.

It is not easy to say Concordia is good or bad. To most immigrants, especailly the 'older' group, Concordia is not bad! Because they do not care the degree, and more important, if you want to learn sth, you can learn it everywhere. As I know, there are always some students from McGill & University of Montreal take some courses in Concordia. As an immigrant(older), there is no difference to study at Concordia or a better university like McGill, BECAUSE, their prupose is to get a job. So everyone in Concordia knows your future depends on your English and your previous background.

However, it is much different to young students because it is their first Ceritificate and most important background.

I had been  an old student in Concordia. I think it worths to spend some terms there. I got my current job because of my previous experience and my record in Concordia.

To all 'old' immigrants: even you couldn't find a good job, you still can make your future bright. Because your background and capability, you can be much better than last generation who is working at China Town!

What kind job is not important at here! The important is you can earn some money, you have extrea time to fishing, you have extrea time to have a walk with your kids and your wife(husband).

The sky of Canada is still clean and blue. If you feel this, that will be ok.

Best wishes to all.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-2 18:55 , Processed in 0.053016 second(s), 39 queries .