租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 3519|回复: 16
打印 上一主题 下一主题

if my roomate's boyfriend is very hoolgum in my appartment, what i can do?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-8-9 15:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I am a girl and student in Montreal.  I am Chinese, my roomate and her boyfriend are also Chinese

I lived with another giril in a same room, there is no segregete between our beds. Her boyfrind always come and stay till very late, like midnight or even late.  

I felt embrassed of this, and have to stay at school till very late but when I arrive home,  I was told not to enter the room bec they haven't get dressed!

I have stand this for half a month, and yesterday,  around midnight,  I asked them kindly that when will him go, since I need to rest, and I hope him not to stay that late in the future. But he behaves like a hoolgum and said a lot of words vicious and dirty!!  I never met pepople so hooligan!

What I can do? Thank you
2#
发表于 2005-8-9 15:30 | 只看该作者

Call Police

Call Police, tell them that the man threatened you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2005-8-9 16:45 | 只看该作者

move out

Post by susan_2000
I am a girl and student in Montreal. I am Chinese, my roomate and her boyfriend are also Chinese

I lived with another giril in a same room, there is no segregete between our beds. Her boyfrind always come and stay till very late, like midnight or even late.

I felt embrassed of this, and have to stay at school till very late but when I arrive home, I was told not to enter the room bec they haven't get dressed!

I have stand this for half a month, and yesterday, around midnight, I asked them kindly that when will him go, since I need to rest, and I hope him not to stay that late in the future. But he behaves like a hoolgum and said a lot of words vicious and dirty!! I never met pepople so hooligan!

What I can do? Thank you

Simple as that !
说自己的话 让别人去走吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2005-8-9 21:41 | 只看该作者
搬家! 你或者她, 多花点钱, 住个好心情!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2005-8-11 17:02 | 只看该作者
Post by malaga
搬家! 你或者她, 多花点钱, 住个好心情!

call the cops immediately, 让她和她BF滚得远远的, 干么自己搬吃哑把亏
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2005-8-15 14:12 | 只看该作者
who rented this apartment or room at the first time? you or your roommate?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2005-8-15 15:39 | 只看该作者

disgusting.....

my friend has the similar situation, but fortunately, the are living in a 3.5 apartment, and the couple stay in the living room. that caused my friend's inconvenience to go out....

1, ask them leave, or you leave peacefully;

2, tell janitor if you rent the room together;

3, call police

but montreal is not really a huge city, chinese people can meet or have some other connections through aquaintances, dont make it even worse. like the other person said, pay more, get a better mood.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2005-12-17 13:11 | 只看该作者

another way

hi mm:

I think I can help u . this is my idea:

u can take me to ur apartment as ur boyfriend and do what they have done .

Tit for Tat. it's permanent truth in this world. And in this way, u can kill two birds with one stone,

because i can guard u as ur BF.

now email me :infofromca@gmail.com

remember: action speak louder than words.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2005-12-17 14:36 | 只看该作者
搬吧……你搬还是她搬,区别并不大,关键是要马上搬

加拿大是个心平气和的地方,花钱花粮票和不知趣的人呆在一起,不值得
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2005-12-17 14:36 | 只看该作者
搬吧……你搬还是她搬,区别并不大,关键是要马上搬

加拿大是个心平气和的地方,花钱花粮票和不知趣的人呆在一起,不值得
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-29 07:27 , Processed in 0.050039 second(s), 43 queries .