租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: chenzhepeter
打印 上一主题 下一主题

了解mcgill的医学院的情况吗

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
61#
发表于 2003-5-21 18:11 | 只看该作者
各人术业有专攻,你觉得简单的,别人或许会认为很难,反之亦然。或许science U0 的不难,但以后怎么样就很难说了。大家都在一个学校里实在没有窝里斗的必要。
To Smokingtooless, Who is your Macro techer?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

62#
发表于 2003-5-21 19:19 | 只看该作者
I found McGill Engineering ****s more than science. First, some professors are really bad in teaching.Take advanced calculus for example, the professor was just teaching like a tutor.I was so disappointed in that. Though I am still proud of being a McGill EE student, I feel ashamed of it because I can't see its rapid development as a university. (Maybe Concordia develops more quickly than McGill. But Concordia even more ****s a big time.)

Another thing I found disappointed about is the the Chinese undergraduate students in McGill. They are not as talented as I had expected. I really cast a doubt on the quality of student body. Maybe the most talented ones would be in US instead of Canada.

McGill's reputation is more or less dependent on its history and tradition. But I also accept the fact that McGill has made innovations in the past few years.

Compared with UT, McGill meant more to me. But I also expect more from McGill.

To all the undergrads here in McGill
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

63#
发表于 2003-5-22 12:10 | 只看该作者
Serguei Zernov was my instructor!I really don't like his speaking.I used to skip his class:p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

64#
发表于 2003-5-22 12:19 | 只看该作者
I am not in that group usually,2 of them in EE and one in COMPENG,and others are in science.One of them in EE is the top student in Eng.I am stupid:p, is there any one playing basketball or martial arts in GYM(I used to spend 2 hours per day in GYM)I really love sports.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

65#
发表于 2003-5-22 12:25 | 只看该作者
lllalalallalallaa, i am going to play basketball ,haha, so happy..lallalalalallal
By the way, i need to introduce myself.
大家好,叫我Willow 好了,有点傻*^_^*,希望有空和大家交个朋友,我的department没有什么中国人, 其他的都不爱做运动(学习很刻苦),我天天都在GYM里,昨天呆了5个小时。喜欢玩游戏,不知道有没有知音。@_@--->
谢谢!!willowwang@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

66#
发表于 2003-5-22 12:44 | 只看该作者
top student in Eng? You mean U1 or U0?  U0 is not engineering. U1? I get 3.96 GPA(after finishing 75 credits in 2 years) after U1 and I found there are still lots of people ahead of me. That's why I only receive a 500 scholarship, not 1000.

Come on! no one is stupid. We are all the same, indeed. Are you the one who is always with a mixed-blood girl? (you guys are both mech engs)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

67#
发表于 2003-5-22 12:50 | 只看该作者
I play soccer all the time. But now I am suffering from summer courses(final is coming) so I don't have time for that. I am taking psychology 100 as complementary. It is so shity indeed, very hard.

Maybe in June, we do sports together.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

68#
发表于 2003-5-22 18:53 | 只看该作者
to walmar~你们说的那个brown 是女的??我怎麽看到是一个老头??晕。。。我对prof.情况不太了解。。他来代了一堂课,上到最后,一半的人都走了,不知道他在讲什么...可能是我们那个section 的老师讲的和他相差太大吧~ 我觉得他的考题怎麽说也是比较有难度的,虽然得A容易,但是上95就难了~ 呵呵~ 不过确实也应该这样,不然岂不是考一堆满分出来,prof.就不要混了~
总之以后继续努力    

to smokingtooless~ 我也只学了33个学分阿???我没有说过学了40个??!!!  eek!   ~我也喜欢玩游戏阿,好像这东西人人都喜欢吧?呵呵~  :p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

69#
发表于 2003-5-23 22:23 | 只看该作者
to Walmart, i think i am the guy you mean by saying "always stay with a mixed blood girl". but i am not sure. but that's true we always stay in the library on the fifth floor. and willow is my friend. maybe someday we should meet with each other.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

70#
发表于 2003-5-24 14:17 | 只看该作者
li26, so you must be taking DIFF. Sydney is the best math prof I've ever seen. Everyone is saying that. enjoy!  and, good luck on your final(you get an A for sure).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-1 12:21 , Processed in 0.047296 second(s), 38 queries .