租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: CA student
打印 上一主题 下一主题

有人已经考过了CA ,CMA或CGA吗?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
121#
发表于 2004-5-6 13:10 | 只看该作者
Hi, please try to contact: Linda Perron, I just asked her about several questions about CGA. She responsed quickly. Good luck!

(514) 861-1823
1-800-463-0163
lperron@cga-quebec.org
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

122#
发表于 2004-5-6 14:08 | 只看该作者
Hi friend, is there anyone who ever took External auditing or Operational auditing? I need some advice on that. I know Operational auditing more focus on internal auditing. At McGill Continue Education, they open this course only in Winter term? Does Concordia accounting undergraduate or McGill accounting undergraduate open such course in Fall term?

Thanks!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

123#
发表于 2004-5-12 12:38 | 只看该作者
Impartant news on the accounting profession (some like it, some don't)

Formal talks have been underway with a view to merging the three accounting orders in Quebec into a unified accounting profession. Up to this point, discussions among representatives of the Ordre des comptables agréés, the Ordre des comptables généraux licenciés and the Ordre des comptables en management accrédités indicate that such a project would be viable

Discussions are underway to merge the CA and CMA organizations in the other Canadian provinces. This initiative, taken in cooperation with the CICA and CMA Canada, is subject to the approval of the CA and CMA orders, institutes and associations in each province.

The post-merger designation would be that of chartered accountant (CA)

Before a merger can take place, each organization in Quebec will have to take a certain number of steps:
1. First, by the end of the spring, the Bureaus (Boards of directors) of the three orders will have to decide on whether pursuing this initiative is relevant.
2. If the three Bureaus approve the initiative, the senior officers of the orders would embark on a tour to inform and consult with the members across Quebec.
3. In the fall, the members of the three orders would be asked to vote on the future of their profession

Whatever the outcome of the vote, the path leading to the CA designation will remain the same as before for all candidates for the practice of the profession (CPPs) registered on the Candidate Roll of the Ordre and those registered for the Ordre's Professional Education Program (PEP) as at May 11, 2004. If a merger takes place, all new students registered after May 11, 2004 will be subject to the admission requirements of the new profession.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

124#
发表于 2004-5-22 15:34 | 只看该作者

thank you

hi, André,
thank you for your opinoin, you are kindhearted.
but would you please tell me what is "Msc"? i am i am not a student, how can i go to UQAM to get the programs?
thank you !
Post by André
To xuelover,

If you are interested in working as financial analyste or tax expert, try do a Msc. in Finance or Ficality. Some universities (such as UQAM and Sherbrooke) offer programs that are credited by CGA - Quebec, ie, part of the coursework is tranferable! Good luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

125#
发表于 2004-5-22 17:14 | 只看该作者
I think that chinese accounting experience is OK for the CGA examinations. Many Chinese take the examinations in China now.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

126#
发表于 2004-6-6 19:29 | 只看该作者

Hello all,

Hello,

Very quiet here lately..........
:rolleyes:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

127#
发表于 2004-6-6 21:40 | 只看该作者
so can anyone povides very simple, short but clear descriptions about CA, CMA, CGA or any other possibilities in Quebec on their:
requirements (university level?, which program?, how many years?, exams?, work experience?),
features (what jobs are you gonna have or what can you do with CA, CMA or CGA, $?)
Thanks!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

129#
发表于 2004-6-7 20:03 | 只看该作者
又能成为企业会计(管理,清算所有账目,法律必须的),又能给别人报税(有licence number)的是哪一种(CA, CGA, CMA)?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

130#
发表于 2004-6-22 12:07 | 只看该作者

Talks between the CAs, CGAs and CMAs:

Talks between the CAs, CGAs and CMAs:
The merger proposal enters a second phase:------

http://www.cma-quebec.org/en/communiques/com_04_06_21.asp

http://www.cma-quebec.org/fr/communiques/com_04_06_21.asp
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-28 08:52 , Processed in 0.044236 second(s), 38 queries .