租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1033|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

我们该如何应付这个房东?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-8-30 11:03 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
与黑人女房东房东签了租约, 从九月一日起入住. 房东在八月二十七日(周六)通知我们取钥匙可以搬家. 我们于二十八日(周日)搬入新家. 我们搬家时这个黑人女房东站在门口还与我们打招呼, 一切如常. 等我们把所有的物品搬入房间内, 她进来说我们只能把家具物品放这里, 人如果住在这里, 就要付二十八日到三十一日的四天房钱.

我们原来的房子的租约是九月一日到期, 所以我们还在依然向原来的房东付着这四天的房租. 如果她早说要收钱, 我们才不会早搬家. 可我们的租约又的确是从九月一日开始, 她向我们要钱听起来又有道理.

大家说我们该如何应付这个房东? 我该不该付这四天房钱.
2#
发表于 2005-8-30 14:29 | 只看该作者

My suggestion

If you really don't want to pay, I have an idea.

Stay there until after September 1. Then tell her that she agreed that you could move in and stay without pay. If she says no, ask her to show you lease, invoice, evidence that you agree to pay for those four days.
And show her your lease that you can actually live at your old place in those four days.

If you want to stay there long, then you got to be careful.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2005-8-30 14:36 | 只看该作者

My suggestion

And I forget to mention, you can just say : " Are you kidding? Everybody move earlier or later for a few days during the move at Montreal, I've never known anybody can get key and move without some kind of agreement. Do you allow people to move into your home without your permission or lease?"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2005-8-30 16:00 | 只看该作者
My suggestion would be, just be straightforward to her.

Tell her that, since she informed you to move in earlier without saying anything about the rental fee, so by common sense you thought these four days were free.

Tell her that you are still paying your rental fee for that 4 days to your previous landlord, so you really hope you won't have to pay double, you're willing to stay long and it's only 4 days...

Try to deal with her with calmness, and in a right, negotiating attitude to get problem solved, chances are that you will get it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2005-9-2 23:22 | 只看该作者
guy, i think this landlord tried to screw u up, but nothing to worry. Anyway, the worst consequence is that you pay her four days of rent. However,  if i were you, i wouldn't pay her now.  if she asks about rent again, you answer politely, " sure, i will move in September 1,  you give me your keys so i move some goods in" What can she say? don't argue. She can do nothing against you. Bingo! simple!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-20 18:51 , Processed in 0.041886 second(s), 34 queries .