MCGILL 的MBA 到底如何?!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2003-4-6 10:52 | 只看该作者
jackchen,
不是我说你,你自己没。。吗?
其实你自己掌握的信息已经够多了,已足够你做决定。
要成为高级管理人才,必要之条件就是当断则断。

你今天接受了ivey,明天美国的top 10又给你offer了,难道你还要问吗?

希望你在个性上不断进步;这是任何一家商学院都不能给你的东西。

别生气,忠言逆耳。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2003-4-6 13:09 | 只看该作者
Agree with wewewe. It is not the MBA school that will teach you the ability of such easy decision-making. MBA is just a tool for the talented person to go further. It seems that you can get high scores in tests, but... ... Do you think you will be a good boss? A boss may face more serious decision-makings everyday. Keep working on.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-6 15:28 | 只看该作者
Hi, Guys! I am really happy that you can provide some ideas on my question. But I cannot agree that asking for other people's opinions means having little decision-making abilities. Many wise minds consider different perspectives and suppose various situations before making final decisions. That is exactly why there are so many questions and answers in this forum. So if you have some thing to say, just share it with others; if you don't, please keep silent!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2003-4-6 18:39 | 只看该作者
去IVEY啊,5万6才多少啊,30万人民币,没投资怎么有回报?回中国1年就挣回来了。我也想扁你了,老哥,妒忌啊,这种事情真没什么好问的,太容易做决定了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2003-4-6 22:05 | 只看该作者
Jackychen朋友,首先恭喜收到IVEY的OFFER。在别的帖子里看到过你介绍自己的背景,我的和你的比较象,也是国内硕士,工作有9年在ENGINEER方向,上新东方时,老师说BUSINESS SCHOOL比较喜欢工科背景的申请人,就是GMAT太低了,准备考第二回。我的目标就是IVEY或者ROTMAN,毕竟MBA太看重牌子了,而且我很欣赏IVEY的CASE STUDY学习,想来其他学校可能也有,不太了解,MCGILL综合排名比较好,但MBA差些,而且教学手段和课程方面落伍。学费是个问题,不过人到了这个年龄也只能一搏了,祝你好运气!     
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2003-4-6 22:08 | 只看该作者
dear jackchen: i have read all of your post in the discussion and felt curious that how a guy like you can enter ivey! you are really not mature and judged by your post, i advise you should go to mcgill. the low tuition will minimise you risk after graduation.
the decision should be made on your personal development plan. take me for an example, though the york and rotman mba admitted me, i decide to go to the concordia msc program because my plan is to enroll a top doctor degree in future.
if you do not talk about your plan, how can we give you advice? just like you are asking: what should be my dinner, the beef or rice, anybody give me a suggestion? who knows?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2003-4-6 22:16 | 只看该作者
Leonlee73, good point!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2003-4-7 12:04 | 只看该作者
i wonder are you disable to make your decision or just wanna show off your ability? If you can't make such an easy choice, u are really not qualified to be the candadiates of any MBA program.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2003-4-7 13:34 | 只看该作者
感谢JACKYCHEN将个人的背景经历与大家分享,这对于其他正在申请的人来说无疑是一个好的参照。IVEY和MCGILL这两个学校确实如鱼和熊掌,难以取舍,能理解JACKCYCHEN此时且喜且愁的心情。大家应该多些鼓励,少些批评,这样我们才能在这个BBS上得到更多热心人的帮助。拥有一个宽广的胸襟,这不仅是一个好的MBA应该具备的涵养,它更能使我们这些在海外的游子更紧地凝聚在一起。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2003-4-7 13:47 | 只看该作者
TO JACKCYCHEN
个人认为,一个名气大点的B-SCHOOL可以在你毕业时给你一个好的起点,但后面的路还是靠自己走。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-4 12:16 , Processed in 0.044907 second(s), 38 queries .