返回列表
楼主: smileface98
打印 上一主题 下一主题

请推荐法语会计Training学校

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2005-8-17 21:55 | 只看该作者
Hi, Rainmimi,

I don't know where you have quoted that message posted by BLUETONY, but the training school I went to is not in Verdun.

The address is 3955, rue Bellechasse. It's on the corner of Pie-IX and Bellechasse. You can go by metro (green line). Then take Bus 139 (north) at Pie-IX. The school is about ten minutes' bus ride from metro station Pie-IX.

The accounting program of EMICA has two sessions, one starting from January and the other from August.

It might be too late for the August session, but you can always try.

The test de developpement général is fairly easy. Don't worry about it. As everything tested is common knowledge, you cannot really prepare for it. The only thing you could do is just continue with your part-time French course, and read Metro or 24 Heures.

Good luck to you!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2005-8-21 17:17 | 只看该作者

I know 3 french accouting training school

There are two french school board in montreal. One school board provides silent teaching method in accouting, the other school board provides usual teaching method. I like accounting and i have registered the accounting program in french school board.  You can reach me at yuqin_w@hotmail.com
Kemy:D
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-30 09:32 , Processed in 0.036688 second(s), 26 queries .