打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 巴西行

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-10-19 20:03 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
要去巴西一游,愿意于大家分享经验.

先自我介绍一下

我叫灰狗,其实你可以叫我野狗,疯狗,狼狗,哈吧狗,赖皮狗.平时没目标的时候,我会象野狗到处找目标,如果看到美女,如糖造媚女,我就象疯狗一样扑上去,燃后象狼狗一样护着她,谁也别想靠近,搞顶已后我就象哈吧狗一样贴在她边上,她赶我时我会象赖皮狗,遇到玞蓉姐姐,我就是夹尾巴狗.

先说签证吧!

如果你是加拿大移民,it is easy,submit your passport,bank statement,phonto,maple leave card,and your air ticket(just print out from your computerit is not nessary to have a real one),you will get it in three days.the address of the Brazilain embassy: 17 floor ,2000 mansfield,it is very close to Macgill(卖鸡儿)university.

Brazil is a beautiful conutry from what I know,55% caucasian,39% mixture and 6% blacks.

the god gives Brazil the best women,the best land and the best beach also the evils,it  has the highest criminal rate in the world.

Brazil is famouse of its coffe ,women,beach,as well as its beef ,foot ball and Amazon forest,these are intressted in me,I will try those in Brazil and will tell you more about them.

I will leave here soon and enjoy your life here

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o:p></o:p>
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
2#
发表于 2005-10-19 20:18 | 只看该作者
巴西巴西巴西

aa.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 296)

aa.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2005-10-19 20:29 | 只看该作者

?

Ok, you just told us the visa processing of immigrant's chinese passport. But do you know how to deal with the international students' cases? It is the same as the immigrant or different?

Thank you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-10-19 22:05 | 只看该作者

Visa

Regarding the Visa,you can call +1 514 499 0968,working hour 10:00 AM to 4:00PM or visit www.consbrasmontreal.org , the office locates on 2000 Mansfield ,Suite 1700,Montreal QC,H3A 3A5. or email geral@consbrasMontreal.org
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-10-24 20:40 | 只看该作者
I am in Sao Paulo now,the weather is very good,it is in winter here but it is not hot and not cold.it is just perfect.I have tried the beef and coffe here,they are really impressed me,I suggest you try these when you in Brazil,Since I am writting this for giving you more tips,I will introduce somthing else for you.

on my way to Sao Paulo from New York,there was a US guy sitting beside me,he has been Brazil many times,he introduce me a lot things regarding Brazil in details,it is very helpful.we chatted three hours on air plane,that was wonderful.for exmple ,he told me after arrive,do not take the taxi when somebody appoching to ask to take their taxi,go and take the radio TAXI(in Sao Paulo,it is Fixed price Taxi base on distance).do not show you camera always put it in the bag.he also told me where are the good places I should go to take a look and the food ,economic and so on,so on the air plane do not be shy to talk to other people,last time on my way to San Diego,another US guy gave me a lot infor too.

Sao Paulo is the third largest city in the world(I really do not know which two cities are bigger than Sao Paulo,if you know,please let me know).

If you are true man,you will like Brazil very much,I saw a lot PLMM on the street,in Montreal there are a lot beaties as well,but the girls here have diffrent tasties.

The official languages is Portugese,on street it is difficute to find people who can speak English,here I have to say I really regret not join 唐朝美女's new France club to improve my French,if god give me another chance,I will join in right away,if you ask how long I will stay in her club,I would like to say 10000 years.because French and Portugese are close,I met two friends here from Spainish contries,they can fully understand Portugese,without them,it is very difficult for me to even order the food.I really love the food here,the food is a liitle bit expensive here,the lunch I had cost me 40 reais(hey-eyes brazilian currency),it is equivlent to 20 canadian dollars.but it was worth,I had many beef,I only had half of them,then i was full.

the hotel is good here,it costs 120 reais(Canadian $60),it is three or four star,there are european and US standard both power supply plugs in the hotel.

I had beef and coffe here,there are four items left to me mnow,women ,beach ,waterfall and amazon.my friend told me the most beautiful women are  in Belo Harizonte,I decide to go there first rather than Rio 's beach.  

I will tell you more later on.

by the way,I missed XI MI's maple leaf's trip to Gatenue ,it is really pity.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2005-10-24 20:55 | 只看该作者
Knowing french won't help you to understand portugese, but knowing
spanish dose.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-10-24 21:47 | 只看该作者
Post by Doktor
Knowing french won't help you to understand portugese, but knowing
spanish dose.

thank you for reminding me and correct me
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2005-10-24 22:25 | 只看该作者
原来计划去的,后来看他们的奇怪的签证政策,觉得还是算了。1。居然是“最少需要12个工作日,并且护照存放在领事馆”。这样说的话,他让你等一年的话也 可以。2。还奇怪的是按照呆的天数不同,签证费还不一样。3。还有查了一下有关的消息,巴西治安不好,外国人旅游的有被绑架,失踪的。建议最好找个拌才 好。
不管怎么说,里约热内卢,伊泰蒲电站,亚麻逊,还有巴西的美女值得一看,祝你一路顺利。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2005-10-25 21:39 | 只看该作者
灰狗兄, 你这么就这样悄悄地一个人溜走啦? 弄得我兄弟口水快要掉啦! 打了两次你的手机, 但不通. 一定是你的CDMA 机器有问题啦.

快快, 把PLMM 照片上传两张, 不, 三张.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2005-10-26 02:04 | 只看该作者
灰狗兄可真是个快意江湖的人哪,祝你一路顺利,还有'艳遇',哈哈......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-15 13:37 , Processed in 0.058427 second(s), 45 queries .