租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1851|回复: 6
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 佛罗里达 Florida 的迪士尼 Disney World 游玩一周。寻游伴

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-11-9 18:35 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I am looking for girls or a guys to visit Disney world in Florida around Xmas time. I have 2 weeks break, and I do not plan to go through to travel agent. anyone would like to join me?

My initial plan is to fly there, and stay there for a week. However, traveling by myself sucks.

anyone is welcome to join me?

thanks
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
2#
发表于 2005-11-9 19:57 | 只看该作者
how much do you estimate the expenses for this trip???
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2005-11-9 21:36 | 只看该作者
Yup what's your budget & agenda in more details?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2005-11-10 00:22 | 只看该作者

May sure you get a seat...

Post by anny
I am looking for girls or a guys to visit Disney world in Florida around Xmas time. I have 2 weeks break, and I do not plan to go through to travel agent. anyone would like to join me?

My initial plan is to fly there, and stay there for a week. However, traveling by myself sucks.

anyone is welcome to join me?

thanks

I just got the flight ticket. It is tight for that season. enjoy
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2005-11-10 02:06 | 只看该作者
i am also interested in your plan. I was supposed to go to FL , but the plan is difficult from yours. Acutually driving there is fun and cheaper than flying. The route could be Boston-New York- Philadelphia-Washington DC-Disney-Miami. it's about 1500 miles driving in two or three weeks. The pity thing is that i don't know how to drive, so if you like my plan, we can discuss in detail.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2005-11-10 12:03 | 只看该作者
how much is the fly ticket cost ?round trip? or one-way?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-10 15:01 | 只看该作者
Hi, glad to hear from you guys!

Schedule:

My plan is to fly to Orlando, and stay there for a week. Because I have an almost two weeks break, so the schedule is really flexible.

Places to visit:

I would like to visit Epcot, GMG studio, Magic Kingdom, and animal Kingdom in the Disney World. I also want to visit the Universal Studio.

Expenses:

It would be around $1000 for one person.

The air ticket + hotel: $800. (if we share the room, it should be cheaper.)

the pass to the Disney world and unviersal studio: $200. (the pass would be cheaper if we buy the pass in the local hotel)

Why not travel agents:

I have collected a lot info from the website, a lot of people recommend to go it by yourself. You know, sometimes, the travel agents will show you a lot of boring places which you would not like to visit in the first place. Also t he only place i care is the Disney World.

Why fly instead of drive?

If we drive there, two or three days are gone, and plus when we get there, we will get too exhauted . If you guys like to drive around, we can rent a car over there, We may drive to miami, it all depends how it goes.

Anyway, My plan is very flexible . I just do not want to sit home and do nothing in such a long break.The tickets and hotel are probably expensive at Xmas, but I figure that they may have more show in this period of time too.

Thanks a lot!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-15 06:58 , Processed in 0.042006 second(s), 40 queries .