租房买房买生意上iU91
返回列表
楼主: mount-man
打印 上一主题 下一主题

关于车辆保险赔偿问题

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2005-11-24 10:41 | 只看该作者
if your insurance is both way, plesase find  something like "no deductible for hit and run, windows, fire...."
for one way, i forget how it was written. but i am sure you will  have no deductible for hit in the back, because i have met this 3 years ago, it cost the insurance company more than 5000$ to repaired the car and i pay nothing. but for the replacement car rental, i know it depends on the company(maybe you will be asked to buy insurance QEF 27).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2005-11-24 12:11 | 只看该作者
Post by msv
if your insurance is both way, plesase find something like "no deductible for hit and run, windows, fire...."
for one way, i forget how it was written. but i am sure you will have no deductible for hit in the back, because i have met this 3 years ago, it cost the insurance company more than 5000$ to repaired the car and i pay nothing. but for the replacement car rental, i know it depends on the company(maybe you will be asked to buy insurance QEF 27).

Thx msv, I've asked a broker, for hit &run 0$ dedutcible, but for a clearly rear-ended, insurance company need to check with the other driver's insurance company then they might waive the fee deductible(99%).
我不灌水
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2005-11-25 01:05 | 只看该作者
yes, it's right. because it still have the possiblity that your have the  responsibility for the rear-ended accident.
o$ deductible only happens in the 100% no responsibilty claim . or, you have to pay much more for your both way insurance to reduce your deductiable to 0$.

btw: if you want ask some questions, i suggest you call the insurance company directly instead of calling the broker, because the broker would not know more than the agent of insurance company about the policy. even worse, in orde to get more profit sometimes the borker hide some policies. i do meet once.
Post by 秋刀鱼
  but for a clearly rear-ended, insurance company need to check with the other driver's insurance company then they might waive the fee deductible(99%).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2006-3-4 19:54 | 只看该作者
哪位大侠知道,像这种保险索赔是应该在24小时之内吗?有没有时间限制?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2006-4-8 21:50 | 只看该作者
Mont man :
如果我没理解错,你买单保被别人全责撞了,由对方的保险公司赔你的修理费,跟你的公司没关系,:eek!: 干吗打电话给你的代理呀?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-10-5 07:20 , Processed in 0.044386 second(s), 29 queries .