[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
 楼主| 发表于 2001-10-29 22:59 | 显示全部楼层
对了,忘记问大家了,你们认为接触过的那些专业比较适合女孩子?
我想听听你们的建议!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2001-10-30 13:10 | 显示全部楼层
To Rebecca:

You are welcome. You are absolutely right. Having a stable life and a harmonious family with husband and bady is a dream for all  women. So do I. It is very good that we have a dream in our mind. Then we will work hard to make our dreams come true.
I do want to write my story that would be too long. What I want to say is that I am the one who didn't choose Computer Science or whatever program that I do like but is easy to find a job. When I came to Canada, I chose a program that was leading me to my goal that I had set up based on my interests and experience. Four years after, I cann't say I have reached my goal (even thought it is just a small dream but not a big ambition), while I can say that I am on the way. But certainly when I made the decision which was not understandable for most of Chinese immigrants, I had to face an unforeseen future. And maybe I had to give up a lot. I have never regreted at all for what I have done so far. And I wish I had your age that permits me to have more choices and opportunities.
The reason why I'd like to share my experience with you is that I really like your positive attitude. Keep going on. You will have your dream come true one day, although for sure you will have to experience  a lot of hardship.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2001-10-31 05:16 | 显示全部楼层
每次看到shanshan的留言都非常高兴,非常有收获!战友啊!
看了大家的留言真是信心倍增!
谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-28 22:02 , Processed in 0.038644 second(s), 31 queries .