查看: 814|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

关于上学和CAQ

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2001-3-5 20:41 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
大家好,
我已经拿到CONCORDIA的MASTER录取通知书,9月份入学。移民体检已经完成,估计6月份可以拿到LP。但CONCORDIA 要求入学必须有CAQ,请问各位CAQ是否在MONTREAL申请更好,如果7月份到达MONTREAL,时间是否来得及够拿到CAQ 9月份入学?

谢谢大家!能在此看到非常多的信息,对我是一个极大的鼓励!
2#
发表于 2001-3-5 23:44 | 只看该作者
As I know the CAQ is for international student, if you will be a immigrant, you don't need to have a CAQ; if you are accepted as an international student, you can change your staus in registration. If you want to be charged as a Quebec resident, you must live in Quebec for three months before you go to school. This will decide your tuition and other walfare.

I hope it is useful for you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2001-3-6 20:49 | 只看该作者
thank you very much for your advice!
my admission status is Landed immigrate. i don't if i can successfully arrive Montreal 3 months before the school registration. if failed, how to deal with that kind of situation, would you please kindly give me some more advice for this perticular topic? thanks in advance!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2001-3-6 21:45 | 只看该作者
If you failed, you will be treated as an canadian student and will be charged canadian tuition, and you will not get student welfare in the first semester, but after you live here for three months, you can apply to be treated as a Quebec resident.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2001-4-1 06:27 | 只看该作者
I also got admitted into a master degree program in McGill Univ. in September this year, and plan to be there in about 20th, Aug. I am looking for a partner to leaving together,are you a girl and when are you going to go? please contact me. I am in Shenzhen now,plan to go through Hongkong mailto:dongxf@szu.edu.cndongxf@szu.edu.cn</A>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2001-4-27 09:01 | 只看该作者
I am also admitted by concordia U. I plan to fly to Montearl in July through Hongkong. Would you go with me? My email: martinmei20@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-19 18:57 , Processed in 0.040483 second(s), 39 queries .