顶一下。。。。。。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2006-7-4 13:06 | 只看该作者

I appreciate

Post by fastfood
It "is" my "mistakes"!

You made another mistake when you acknowledged your previous mistake.

Heads off to you, my Chinese MBA fella!

Thank you for your reminding. There is always a bird behind you.  I will be more careful with my English post now.

Keep both your heads please, I don't need them...

Just joking...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2006-7-4 13:39 | 只看该作者
It's okay to make typing mistakes in the forum. Language is just a means to an end. It serves the purpose to get the message out and as long as people understand what you mean correctly an immeterial error should be no big deal. It is not like you are submitting a thesis here so substance is more important than formality. Anyway, it does not hurt to write well all the time.

Aha, I am a gal, so regretably I do not really have the heads you do not need.

But, maybe we can all call you "Dick", like our dear American Vice-President, Richard Chenney. That is the real and powerful stuff.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2006-7-4 21:25 | 只看该作者
Post by fastfood
It's okay to make typing mistakes in the forum. Language is just a means to an end. It serves the purpose to get the message out and as long as people understand what you mean correctly an immeterial error should be no big deal. It is not like you are submitting a thesis here so substance is more important than formality. Anyway, it does not hurt to write well all the time.

Aha, I am a gal, so regretably I do not really have the heads you do not need.

But, maybe we can all call you "Dick", like our dear American Vice-President, Richard Chenney. That is the real and powerful stuff.

Leave your first part there would be perfect. I am sorry, I did not know you are a gal.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2006-7-4 21:54 | 只看该作者
It's alright, Richard, you are a nice guy. Good luck with your work!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2006-7-4 23:44 | 只看该作者

Thanks fastfood

Thank you fastfood, beautiful English!
All the best!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2006-7-5 11:02 | 只看该作者

投資人自我防范小貼士

不要做畢恭畢敬的受害者。具有良好修養的人總是擔心挂斷別人的電話或者對向自己推銷產品的人說粗魯行為,但精通騙術的人在利用這一點的時候卻決不會手軟。在您接到可疑電話或遇到可疑的人登門拜訪的時候,切記不要做出任何保證或承諾。對待陌生人的電話和登門造訪應該格外謹慎。在這种情況下,說您不感興趣并非失禮之舉。如果您對某項投資不是非常确定,敬而遠之喪失一個机會總比草率許諾喪失所有財產好得多
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2006-7-15 22:04 | 只看该作者
投资很简单也很复杂,的确是门艺术.但是请不要迷信什么索螺丝等等的所谓什么理论心得.7条理论不是一成不变的.最简单的一个原因:每个投资人的资金是不一样的.大小资金的差异会有不同的运作的方法.怎么能一概而论??

何况索螺丝为代表的一些老牌基金的运作已经越来越愚蠢.远远不如华尔街新兴的一些对冲基金的收益,诸如SAC (这是我目前最服气的对冲基金公司)等基金公司.

讲了这么多,希望大家不要迷信,不要人云亦云.要自己去客观分析.投资以前多谨慎,投资以后多观察,顺势而为.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2006-7-19 12:21 | 只看该作者

not sure about your position

When you say somebody is worthless, it is better for you to prepare something valuable.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2006-7-19 13:37 | 只看该作者
Post by mikewu69
索罗斯的七条投资法则2006-06-16 23:40:14file:///H:/news-2006/images/arrow-up.gif巴菲特是高手不是大师,他没有属于他自己的、独特的投资思想,
原作者的这种说法太令人吃惊了.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-30 04:41 , Processed in 0.049593 second(s), 34 queries .