12#
发表于 2006-7-28 22:30 | 只看该作者
和和,我只喜歡看毬,幫頂一下~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2006-8-1 12:26 | 只看该作者
看我们也欢迎啊,不过我们的水平不是A+, 所以可别失望。说不定看着看着就上来一起玩。

我还没有介绍一下我们的球队。Dragon Montreal 球队是在2002年初成立的,算来已经有4年半的历史了,可以说是Montreal里最老的几支华人球队之一。其间,老队员老朋友由于原因种种有的离开了,可还有很多新的朋友加入我们。无论怎样,我们球队的初衷没变过,那就是多多结交朋友,锻炼身体,享受足球的快乐。也许论水平,我们只能说一般;可论团结、人心,我们从不输给任何人。虽然一个星期只能聚一次,但是交情却越结越深。我们有自己的网页,有自己的定期活动,冬天有固定的室内活动地点,夏天则选择kent球场作为我们的大本营。

和老朋友一起玩的另一个好处是不会轻易的受伤,大家都很注意,脚下留情,气氛友好。踢得不好没人埋怨,谁也不是齐达内的“弟弟“,所以不必有顾虑。;)

最近发现越来越多的人9点半都能准时抽时间一起玩,我们都非常高兴看见更多的新面孔。祝大家玩得愉快。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2006-8-4 23:11 | 只看该作者
Tomorrow, 9:30. See you guys there! :wink:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-5 21:52 | 只看该作者
坐165汽车(concordia地铁站出口是此车起点)沿着cote des neige这条街一直开,到和van horn街交界的十字路口下车,(正常的速度下,要开10-15分钟)其间路过一个墓地,然后是很热闹的街市,还有metro,小dollar点,还要记过Mcdonald。只要一直向右看,发现mcdonnald过去了就要准备下车了。那个球场就在那站附近200米处,附近的人都知道,需要你稍微问一下。

还有一个方法就是到兰线 cote des neige站下车,然后继续坐车。道理大同小异。有什么问题继续问,我争取一一作答
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2006-8-6 12:27 | 只看该作者
按理说,是。但是如果天气问题,可以顺延到星期日。不过星期日的时间可以变,因为场地问题。可能会挪到下午的时候,我们有自己的网站,随时通知我们的朋友。我也会在这里留下时间。欢迎你来。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2006-8-7 16:29 | 只看该作者
After playing soccer with drageonmontreal球队 last Saturday, I feel like to play soccer again after not having played for so many years. As linyangwind2739 said that "我们踢球不是为了任何的比赛,就是为了锻炼身体,结交朋友" and "和老朋友一起玩的另一个好处是不会轻易的受伤,大家都很注意,脚下留情,气氛友好", I definitely agree with him. It's very enjoyable to play with your team. Your team play very well and carefully. I heard some other local teams playing violently and even fighting sometimes, maybe during the tournament.  This is not part of the game and sportsmanship. As we all have our own jobs, families or studies, we must be careful at all times when we play to avoid hurting each other and to avoid accidental foul or injury inflicted on another player. Also, some of us wear glasses so it's important not to be too aggressive to get the ball when we are too close to each other to avoid breaking each other's glasses.

Scoring, winning or losing is not important. The important thing is to play a good game (good game = nobody get severe injury, nobody blame each other for their mistakes, and so on). The most important of all as Linyanwind2739 already mentioned is to play soccer for health and to meet some new friends. Lastly, since soccer is a contact sport so I would suggest that everybody should have proper protection like at least having soccer shoes and shinguards.

Hopefully, you guys continue to play like this and I am sure there will be more people to join you. I myself will invite 2 of my friends to join you next time. See you next time.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2006-8-9 23:34 | 只看该作者
这个周六继续吗?9点30之前到吧,上次大家来的有点晚。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-10 10:41 | 只看该作者
Happy fun, you said it. Your English is great, too. Last time I did not show up and it will not happen this Saturday. Ask your friends to come!

Back to liusnu's question, this is a huge "problem" for us.Honestly, 9:30 is a great time to start, but our guys are so "lazy". I guess as long as more and more can be there before 9:30, later others will be more punctual.

Secret, I am very punctual. ;)

This Saturday, the same time.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-10 10:48 | 只看该作者
我想解释一下为什么是9点半不是其他时间,比如下午1:30之类的。暑假的时候,蒙特利尔有很多比赛,各个比较好的场地都已经为这些比赛预定。不过,据了解,无论是什么league,在12点之前,尤其是周末,都不能够预定相关的场地只有在12点以后才可以。我想这也是保证市民能玩的主要原因。场地只有一个,大家都想踢,都想在周末踢,你如果不去早点,那就没机会了。道理其实很简单。每次只能玩大概3个小时最多,对于上班的朋友一个星期3个小时的锻炼投入已经是难得而且宝贵的了。

希望大家珍惜。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-3 01:12 , Processed in 0.057575 second(s), 34 queries .