查看: 1167|回复: 8
打印 上一主题 下一主题

He is here, around me.

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2002-8-6 11:32 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
he is here!
everything becomes sweet. before his coming, i am lonely and fragile, but now, my heart is full of his love. when i get him accompanied, i am a lucky girl. when he is apart from me, i changed a lot in that way i donot like. i am not sure about why why he has the power to effects me too much, maybe i am just a little girl, who needs a lot of care from a man...
at this moment, i ignore everything except him, even i do not have time to stay with my friends. i am sorry about that. i know that they will not mind of that because they love me either...
so that, i should love them more, after his leaving.
2#
发表于 2002-8-7 00:32 | 只看该作者
lovely girl, lovely feeling. wish you would be good.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2002-8-7 01:58 | 只看该作者
haha,,happy happy girl....
thank him! i don't feel so sorry for leaving you now,,,and after his leaves,i'll be back to accompany you!!
i promise!
(hehe,,how angry he would be if i were a boy!)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-8-7 10:10 | 只看该作者
hi somebody: thanks for your reply. thanks for your understanding.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2002-8-7 12:59 | 只看该作者
If it is impossiable to get rid of your depression,try to fall in love with another boy or with six.Sometime,a girl can give you more than guys.
Besides,do you believe your friends are more important than the man who will company with you in your life?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-8-9 19:59 | 只看该作者
i commit that falling in love makes me happy and busy, in heart. if in case, i do no boyfriend, i will be fine either. of course, everyone gets some good friends surrounding, who he or she cares really. i think friends are very important for my life as same as my right man. six is one of my close friends here. i clearly know that she gives me a lot of supportings when i need her. so, i appriciate her as a good friend of mine.
personally, i would like to communicate with female, because it will be very natural and relaxed.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2002-8-26 01:53 | 只看该作者
dear innocent tulip,
i understand you feeling innocent tulip. i am sure that he must love you so much as you love him. i believe he also have the same problem as you.loving you...missing you..... i also miss my girlfriend so much everyday. i try my best to her, visit her when i have a free time. call her everynight before her go to bed....wish you all the best!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2002-8-26 02:05 | 只看该作者
hey new_friend,
i have a simple question for you. do you know what is real love????????????????
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-8-26 14:56 | 只看该作者
dear banana: you are really cute person.  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-12 12:36 , Processed in 0.046596 second(s), 42 queries .