发表于 2002-9-27 17:27 | 只看该作者
CNN:
Sorry to hear that. So pathetic!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2002-9-27 18:00 | 只看该作者
To happygreen,

Can you tell how the Chinese women should do to make over themselves to look better? I find 90% of them don't wear makeup at all. They don't set hair. They don't dye hair. They don't care their outlook at all. They just don't care the other feelings. They all look almost the same.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2002-9-27 20:44 | 只看该作者
To Jam:

You are right. and I want to add something.

Ladies:
Please pat attention you hygiene.
1: Please do not wear kitchen--smelling clothes.Otherwise, I can identify what you ate.

2: Clean teeth three times a day, also use mouthwash. Please do not gum, and there are a lot better products.

3: Update your apparel. Please dispose what you bought from in China, and do not buy any clothes in china again. Tips: You can buy plenty of cheap clothes in Montreal when shops do promotion. Many famous stores, including OGILVY, can give you very good prices often.

4: Try to smile.

Ps: If I have new ideas, I will let you know

Thank you     
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2002-9-28 16:43 | 只看该作者
To Tim,

I don't understand your point. It is nothing to do with loneliness. But you have a good advice for some women, let men have the smell from kicthen.   wink  

To 37

Age just is a number. Couple relationship just is one kind of many relationships. Women are 30's is the best time in life. They are not too old to have a life and  not too young to be fooled.Open youself to all kind of opportunities. Find a lover may be a option if you are strong enough to handle it.     
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2002-9-28 22:22 | 只看该作者
To loveluster:

To avoid being lonely, you must be attractive.

If you are attractive, you can get whatever you deserve.

I wish you are a super-hygienic lady, if I have chance to meet you.

I like cooking, but you will never smell any kitchen odor from me even you sleep with me.
  :rolleyes:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2002-9-29 07:26 | 只看该作者
Tim,

Downtown people is not my type. And don't be so rude. You can not reach the inside of 37 year old woman. She just want to have a better life.

Get life your own. Don't sleep around here    .
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2002-9-29 11:39 | 只看该作者
loveluster:

I konw what your mind is. Your type a typical kind of "aged funny women"

You believe that " chinese living in downtown===no money, no car, poor.." However,, you may  be wrong.
Anyway, do you think an old women is very welcomed here?  Haha, you are funny!

Dare I sleep with you? maybe not, becasue I do not want to lose my interest to women.

Hope you can catch a silly man soon.

Good Luck     
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2002-9-29 12:01 | 只看该作者
婚姻,是由琐碎堆积起来的。男人的责任,不仅是承诺的兑现,更是主动的关怀。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2002-9-29 12:05 | 只看该作者
To Tim.Nice,

Man, you are not nice at all. You do not think our Chinese ladies are hygienic. You are wrong, man. As I said I have been messing around with different kinds of women, I have found our Chinese ladies are the most dilicate and tidy.

As to which clothes to wear, what are wrong with those ones you bought in China? Man, you are prejudiced.

To CNN,

Sorry that is a terrible thought, but it is an effective solution to some of us. The bottom line is not to let anyone hurt. You must be very careful when you choose the one you gonna have an affair (careful, kind, considerate ...etc).

To Loveluster,

I, LoveRat, and you, LoveLuster, are really a perfect match (i hope you are a lady since I have no interest in homosex). But, I live in a suburb however being poor and for the pupose of saving few hundreds of bucks a month.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2002-9-29 12:15 | 只看该作者
All those things a process of the life. You have right to choose or accept.
If you can't undergo the things like this, you must bear the other kinds of life.
Whatever you choose, you will never turn back. It's ture. Don't be regret.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-12 09:44 , Processed in 0.044851 second(s), 43 queries .