租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 532|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

is distance a problem for love

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2002-8-12 00:51 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have loved a mexican girl,she was my classmate.
but now she was in mexico,and we just use internet to contact each other.she always says how much she love me and I think i love her too.
in the past time,i throught i liked her just because she was mexican ,and very different from me.but now i clearly know i really love her.i always recall the good time we enjoyed together.
we miss each other,but we both don't know what should we do. she doesn't know when she will come back to montreal,and i promise her that i will go to mexico to see her.it's a little unreal.
is distance a problem for love? do you meet the same problem or do you have some experiences ?
POST YOUR IDEA!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2#
发表于 2002-8-13 21:49 | 只看该作者
不会有好结果的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2002-8-14 10:31 | 只看该作者
It depends. Distance itself is not a problem. It is all depending on how much you love each other. That's why it works for some couples but it does not work for others.

Ask yourself how much you love her and she loves you. What's the reason you love each other (common interest, humor or enchantment...?). Will that reason persist? Can anybody replace one of you?

I have some real stories of my friends that who've overcome the distance problem. But I do not think it helpful to tell you those stories because it's all up to you and your girl. Nobody else should influence your decision.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2002-9-20 21:40 | 只看该作者
you have the same situation as me

i hope u will get together
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-13 15:35 , Processed in 0.047284 second(s), 37 queries .