租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 994|回复: 13
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[电脑] 请较操作系统卸载

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2006-9-26 15:44 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
我的电脑先装了一个win 2000, 然后又装了个win xp. 请较大虾, 现在我想把win 2000 给卸载掉, 能做吗?应该怎么做?

多谢!
2#
发表于 2006-9-27 16:49 | 只看该作者
Post by zhangzh23
我的电脑先装了一个win 2000, 然后又装了个win xp. 请较大虾, 现在我想把win 2000 给卸载掉, 能做吗?应该怎么做?

多谢!

如果你的2000是装在C盘上,xp是在D盘上,那么需要改boot.ini,把2000部分的去掉就可以了。然后系统应该可以自动引导XP,那么C盘就可以删除WIndows目录了。

如果你要把xp换到C盘上,那么除了用Ghost恢复覆盖C盘以外,只有重装了。

建议先用Ghost备份,以便操作失误还可以恢复到目前的状态。因为通常一个操作系统建议装在C盘上,C盘通常是主引导分区。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-27 22:24 | 只看该作者
Thank you for your reply!

Both win 2000 and win xp are in C:, and can I just delete the "winnt" folder in C: since I did not set up any program under win 2000?

Thanks!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2006-9-28 12:25 | 只看该作者
两个操作系统怎么可以都装在一个分区里呢?除非是覆盖升级安装,那么如果你在启动的时候没有双系统选项,那么win2k已经不存在了,可以直接删除目录。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-28 13:32 | 只看该作者
There are two operation systems, win 2000 and winxp, when my computer is getting start. When I set up win xp, the system did say it is not suggested to set up two operating system in C:, but I did. So can I just delete the "winnt" folder"?

Thanks for your reply.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2006-9-28 16:54 | 只看该作者
Post by zhangzh23
There are two operation systems, win 2000 and winxp, when my computer is getting start. When I set up win xp, the system did say it is not suggested to set up two operating system in C:, but I did. So can I just delete the "winnt" folder"?

Thanks for your reply.

点击“开始”->点击“运行”->输入“MSCONFIG”->选择“BOOT.INI”。自己把有关WIN2000的内容删除。

BOOT.INI在C:\根目录下,在修改之前先备份。

如果不知道怎么修改,在GOOGLE里输入"BOOT.INI"就知道答案了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-28 17:56 | 只看该作者
Thank aoe for your reply.

Following your suggestion, I deleted the line in boot.ini related with win 2000, and now there is no option when my computer is getting start. So, now can I delete the winnt folder in C:? because I want my disk room back.

Thanks again.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2006-9-28 19:33 | 只看该作者
Post by zhangzh23
Thank aoe for your reply.

Following your suggestion, I deleted the line in boot.ini related with win 2000, and now there is no option when my computer is getting start. So, now can I delete the winnt folder in C:? because I want my disk room back.

Thanks again.

The best and most safe way is change the name of the folder 'WINNT' to another name. If everything seems ok. you can delete it.
Because I don't know what you have installed, I can not give you the definite suggestion now.
You can try the method I motioned.
Good Luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-28 20:07 | 只看该作者
Thanks aoe.

Following your suggestion, I deleted the winnt folder. Everything seems ok, so thank you very much.

One more thing, the reason of installing two operation systems in my computer is that my win xp set up CD cannot 自启动, and the setup.exe on that CD cannot run under DOS system, so I have to set up win 2000 first and then run the win xp CD under win 2000 system, i.e., setup winxp under win 2000 system. Do you have any suggestion to solve this problem? So next time I do not need to go through this stupid thing again.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2006-9-28 20:28 | 只看该作者
Post by zhangzh23
Thanks aoe.

Following your suggestion, I deleted the winnt folder. Everything seems ok, so thank you very much.

One more thing, the reason of installing two operation systems in my computer is that my win xp set up CD cannot 自启动, and the setup.exe on that CD cannot run under DOS system, so I have to set up win 2000 first and then run the win xp CD under win 2000 system, i.e., setup winxp under win 2000 system. Do you have any suggestion to solve this problem? So next time I do not need to go through this stupid thing again.

I am not sure about that. But normally if you set the first priority of boot to CD/DVD-ROM in COMS, and you have inserted the XP installation CD in your CD-ROM. the XP installation will be started with the system check automaticly.

Oh, there is another important thing I should point is that you should tap any key of the keyboard (if you can not tap, the system will not start from the CD-ROM even you have set the CD-ROM with the first priority)to make sure to let computer start from the CD-ROM with the XP installation DISK.

Maybe there is another possibility that your XP installation CD is a UPDATE version. It is not for the all-new installation.

All I mentioned above is only my own opinon, I am not sure everything is right.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-14 04:22 , Processed in 0.052727 second(s), 39 queries .