租房买房买生意上iU91
返回列表
楼主: ruyan
打印 上一主题 下一主题

今夜这颗寂寞的心

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-3-28 20:53 | 只看该作者
rosewiththorns ,虽然你是玫瑰带刺,但是我感觉起来却是非常可亲,你把你的经历细细道来,为了分解我的忧伤。我的随笔,比起你的“随心儿漫步”真是小巫见大巫了,很喜欢你的文章,意境很美。我们有相似的感觉,连downtown也说我们是同类了......也许,象modern所说的,很多很多人都有同样的感觉,也许这就是生活吧。很高兴,我已经把你们当成是我的朋友了。也祝各位快乐!

——如烟
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2002-3-29 00:06 | 只看该作者
Very good. I love beautiful passages. Thanks, Ru Yan. Any more ?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2002-3-29 00:13 | 只看该作者
By the way, I would like to take the chance to share you my conversation with my bridge game friends. My belief is always trying to take a positive and optimistic attitude may help make the world and life better.

Hi iebuz ---

Good question. Basically the bridge game will be held at Mr. Bill's home for the time being because it is more convenient to get to via Metro and public bus in light that many of us don't have a car yet.

Hi Mr. Chen and Frank Zhang ---

What about your ideas ? Any better venue ?

Hi Michelle ---

Like I said, I am more than pleased if we are able to find each other a good bridge partner, especially as you currently live in west island as well. Appreciate your kind committement of taking part in the forthcoming game partnering along with me this Sat.

Hi ladies and gentlemen ---

Life in Canada is just as wonderful if we all are able to forget the cons part that a lot of people from China are speculating or talking about. More than usual, things are quite fair in the real world. If we are determined to do something, we can't affort repenting all the time in the rest of our life. After all there is no value for it. If we had once been so successful in China, let us do it again in North America.

Have fun.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ChinaStory
Member # 6738

posted 03-28-2002 11:30                     
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Bill,
It is a good idea to put the notice in Chinese. However, I have a little trouble in inputting Chinese character with my laptop. I am in need of somebody's helping me out.
Ladies and gentlemen ---
Can any of you please give me a hand in this regard ?
Thanks in advance.
Charlie

iebuz
Member # 6000

posted 03-27-2002 22:56                     
Sounds wonderful, but where is this activity to be held? Anyway, I will be available the saturday after next (04/06/02)

billding
Member # 6312

posted 03-27-2002 22:49                     
Hi,Charlie
You are so considerate & gentle a person.and you give us a long
English-practice announcement.that is a good idea.but i think chinese is easier to understand for our bridge team.Could you write Chinese on your PC? anyway thank you a lots.

AGuy
Member # 818

posted 03-27-2002 22:24                     
Hi,Charlie and Bill Ding,I am not available this Saturday.Hope I can join you guys in the next time.Enjoy your game!

ChinaStory
Member # 6738

posted 03-27-2002 19:39                     
Ladies and gentlemen ---

Thanks to Mr. Bill Ding, a bridge activity will be held every Sat from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm starting from this week. It won't be cancelled unless any further notice. Anybody from any part of the world is welcome by simply posting an advice for participation in the game on a weekly basis. First post, first join. Taking part in the weekly game with a preselected partner by yourself is prefered. If you don't have a partner, or you are looking for more details, please do not hesitate to keep in touch with Mr. Ding at 514 3652415. In order not to bother Mr. Ding's personal life with his family, make sure no phone call is placed after 10:00 pm.

If you want to reach myself, you can give me a buzz from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm at my home phone 514 620 8665. Please don't call me at my work phone or cell phone during office hours as I may be with customers or in the meeting with my colleagues.

Have fun and good luck.

Charlie
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2002-3-29 02:23 | 只看该作者
CHINASTORY,不要乱发帖子,小心我给你来个惩罚性加倍,魂断兰桥。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2002-3-29 23:22 | 只看该作者
Really ? Mr./s downtown. Forget it please everybody if anything improper.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-25 14:08 , Processed in 0.039695 second(s), 33 queries .