租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: 碧云天
打印 上一主题 下一主题

老婆,你好!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
31#
发表于 2003-9-29 20:52 | 只看该作者
hi, baby, i still love you, and i found i love you more after several month's seperation. Nothing can compare to you in my life, and i will spend all my life with you and with our future children no matter where we will be. kiss you. Your wife, shirley   :rolleyes:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-10-9 09:51 | 只看该作者
送给LP:
放在你的肩上,
我的手,
便占有了世界。
我不打算,
改换成另外的动作,
在这个手势所废除的空间,
命运的形式得以凹现。
   wink    :p   
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2003-10-9 11:06 | 只看该作者
碰到硬实的肩膀,说不定就是反弹.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2003-10-11 15:19 | 只看该作者
interesting to read it.

sorry I can't type Chinese during my travelling in the states.

I admire such believes in love in life.
but long distance relationship will not work no matter how strong the love is. I called it'rainbo' relationship. Looks fabulus but not working solid.

God says, if you love him, do NOT test the one you love.
Stick sings, if you love him, set him free.

somehow I am confused. should I set him free and let him facing all the tempting in this world or should I NOT test him for our love?

I guess now,I rather not.
dear Ms. fish, if I were you, I will give up everything for love and back to him for your future baby,if you are really sure he is the ONE from bottom heart.

There is limits in love, in life. There is no pure 'unconditional' love exisiting.

Cherish the love, coz loving someone is NOT easy.
If you lose him tomorrow, you lose him forever. When you want to come back, you can NEVER be back to there, the place you left.

God bless Lovers,

cross fingers,

Orange
temperate stay in San Francsico
God is a DJ, you select the music on your list.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2003-10-25 06:34 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2003-10-28 21:48 | 只看该作者
支持一哈子。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-20 12:51 , Processed in 0.042765 second(s), 34 queries .