祝你和你的家人新年快乐,万事胜意!

Post by 2dian
这就是爱。。。

流泪感动。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

52#
发表于 2008-1-8 14:30 | 只看该作者
i recieved your reply, but i don't know why someone delete the whole thread.

- allow me to ask you one question: suppose you had won your case in the court, would you change the way how you perceive the canada and quebec justice system? why or why not?

i really apprecite your intentions and all the efforts you made to help the others, but i can not agree on one thing you said at least: we chinese are too soft, we need to stand up to fight for our interests. personlly i think it is the opposite way: we chinese are too aggressive, not physcially in most of cases, but in our mind. this is becasue of the known reason: we are broght up by the mandate: we need to fight for the best, we have compete with each other to get the houseing, school..... anyting you can name it. to prove that, you can miss this phenomenon in this forum, there are so many people want to sue someone for just a tiny issue.

to fit in a new socity, we need time and patience. what is more, we need to change our mind set. fighting is definitely not the right way to solve any problems, rather than putt us in more troubles.

i am not saying we should not pretect our rights. however, we must learn to be more tolerent to others! isn/t what the buddist teaching in which you believe?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

53#
发表于 2008-1-8 15:22 | 只看该作者
mfeous, i can't agree more with you.
it is very important to have rule of law.
however, to make it work we must build trust, trust between individuals.

together we can build trust.
1. to be fair, any exchange must be mutually beneficial
2. to be honest, yesterday's deal may look stupid, but we must honor our commitment
3. if we do it all the time, we will have a trust worthy reputation, it will make everything easy.
Be the change you wish to see in the world
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

54#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-9 08:59 | 只看该作者
To mfeous:  Look at over our overseas Chinese society--yes, lots of Chinese have money, because we work harder; but we didn't receive equal treatment from the majority society in many ways. Yes, today the situation is better than before, but still. It's hard to explain to you unless you might experience it by your own.

To 圆明园: I agreed with you and you made very good points here  "together we can build trust. " Let's try our best!

By the way, the thread removed to           社区活动公告 Bulletin Board:
老潘, 我建议你挑头成立一个移民间互相帮助, 互相排解烦恼的组织。【回复MONTREAL1999】

Welcome to join the discussion HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

55#
发表于 2008-1-9 10:53 | 只看该作者
崇拜下,祝福下~~~有需要的就发帖,虽然我刚来什么都不懂,但也折服于你们所做的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

56#
发表于 2008-1-9 11:07 | 只看该作者
my kind of trust is inclusive and universal
Be the change you wish to see in the world
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

57#
发表于 2008-1-9 14:44 | 只看该作者
"lots of Chinese have money, because we work harder"

this is the root for lots of problems. because of the money, lots of us work like a dog, no life at all, because of money or career, lots of us even send their babies back to china and let their grandparnets to take care of them.....
some people might argue they have no choices. it is nonesense! why do you need a big house? why do you have to have cable? why do you need cellphone..., worst of worst, even if you don't have any of above things, the goverment will not let you starve and die.

re ajust our thinking and have a balanced view of the life, this is what i am talking about

i think you overreacted to say "we didn't receive equal treatment from the majority society in many ways". frankly speaking, i think this is a firely justed society in many ways, but defineity it is not perfect.

i had similar expreince, but i don't blame the system. simply you and i can not use one or 2 inccidents to make the conclusion.

Post by peterpan1668
To mfeous: Look at over our overseas Chinese society--yes, lots of Chinese have money, because we work harder; but we didn't receive equal treatment from the majority society in many ways. Yes, today the situation is better than before, but still. It's hard to explain to you unless you might experience it by your own.

To 圆明园: I agreed with you and you made very good points here "together we can build trust. " Let's try our best!

By the way, the thread removed to     社区活动公告 Bulletin Board:

Welcome to join the discussion HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

58#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-9 15:32 | 只看该作者
For certain point, I agreed with you--and it made me recall about 10 years ago when I was chatting with girl from Indonisia who hate our Chinese with no reason...

We were chatting each other a few weeks already, and everything seem smooth also gentle with all the coversation we had; but suddenly she stopped to chat with me when I told her that I am a Chinese.

To make a story short, I brought her back and asking her why, and I made her understood the reason why a lot of Chinese has business to run also own properties, which just a few of them even they are the original people here (it happened at most of eastern/Southern countries in Asian).

Finally we became friends again. You made a good point here as you mentioned; but how to solution? To be involved with majority sociaty, involve with the politic and the legal justice system.

Yes, we do have to adjust ourselves to feet in the majority society, but It not enough to accept as you mentioned of "the goverment will not let you starve and die. " because we are equal as same like the majority people here.

As you believe I am over reacting with the treatment I received; not a problem, I am willing to meet you in person and to let you see by your own eyes before you confirm your this conclusion

Nice to exchange our thoughts; but I would more pleased to discuss with you at the thread I already link it to you:
    社区活动公告 Bulletin Board:
Post by mfeous
"lots of Chinese have money, because we work harder"

this is the root for lots of problems. because of the money, lots of us work like a dog, no life at all, because of money or career, lots of us even send their babies back to china and let their grandparnets to take care of them.....
some people might argue they have no choices. it is nonesense! why do you need a big house? why do you have to have cable? why do you need cellphone..., worst of worst, even if you don't have any of above things, the goverment will not let you starve and die.

re ajust our thinking and have a balanced view of the life, this is what i am talking about

i think you overreacted to say "we didn't receive equal treatment from the majority society in many ways". frankly speaking, i think this is a firely justed society in many ways, but defineity it is not perfect.

i had similar expreince, but i don't blame the system. simply you and i can not use one or 2 inccidents to make the conclusion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

59#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-29 04:10 | 只看该作者

一份唯一而特殊的生日礼物

一份唯一而特殊的生日礼物

关于“LIFE EXPERIENCE& ADVICE”的感想

女儿终于成人了!二十数载含辛茹苦,人生征途的种种坎坷,尤其是当我遗妻撒手人寰,除了中年丧妻的阵阵隐痛、生意的失意和人生旅途的彷徨之外,仍不得不拖着疲惫、脆弱的身子既当爹又当妈的设法将遭受多种打击的爱女抚养成人,这份心情只有自已才能体会。。。

遗妻含冤谢世了。然活着的仍得活下去――尤其是尚肩负抚育下一代的重任,使得身心万分疲惫的我不得不挣扎着和接踵不断的厄运拼搏抗争。为了不失言对遗妻的许诺,即便为了生存不得不羞愧地靠食物银行的接济生存,仍坚持让爱女继续就读私立中学。

一日三餐是对付过去了,自己的穿着亦可将就;但是再穷女儿的衣服还得体面。从爱女十二岁丧母,每当她的生日更成了我的心病。每年除了以我和她母亲的名义送上一份贺卡,总设法为她准备一份薄礼以尽做父亲的心意;可是当她十六周岁生日的来临,却实在把我彻底愁坏了。

大凡就读私立的的家庭多少有些儿家底,然我女儿偏偏是个例外。十六周岁的生日无论就中西方文化而言都是一件大事;女儿在那期间整天穿梭于同学和朋友之间的十六年华的派对之中暂时忘却了自身的境况。然而这一天总得到来。。。

爱 女长得的确是人见人爱。在大陆,整个街坊、单位的同事和朋友均将其娇惯得如小公主一般;即便来到了加国,除了还是那么甜美,她那善解人意和宽容令其仍在我 新的朋友圈内一如既往的获得宠爱。然家事不幸非但重创了我的心态,也无可避免地波及到了她的成长并在她的心灵烙上了伤痛的烙印。。。

十 六周岁对每个人生来说都是一个重大的转折,况且她还是一个没了娘的孩子?看看她周围每个孩子十六周岁生日的风光,囊中羞涩的我欲实在是一无所措。。。记得 接她由学校回来的路上,女儿错愕地睁着一双泪眼凝望着我――因为她实在无法相信握这既当爹又当妈的父亲竟然会把自己唯一的女儿十六周岁的生日忘了一干二 净。。。

望着泪水洗面的女儿,我除了默默陪着流泪,人儿仿佛成了一具僵硬的雕塑。除了钱财买来的礼物,思绪再三,几乎一无所有的我还能拿什么作为爱女的生日礼物?躺在床上,渐渐的,天花板成了我人生一幕幕坎坷历程的屏幕――由此,【LIFE EXPERIENCE & ADVICE】便成了女儿十六周岁生日唯一的特殊礼物了:

LIFE EXPERIENCE & ADVICE

Never hurt or trust anyone easily unless it proved

Never give up easily unless you found a reason

Keep eyes open, listen a message & try much less to open a mouth

Keep contact with your friends & support each other

Don’t let everyone to read your mind

Don’t make any promises easily unless you could offer it

Always knew what you doing & why you did it

Always looking forward to watch your next steppes

Refresh what’s happened in the day before go to your bed

Never feel useless because you already did your Best

By then go ahead:

Take every opportunity & advantage to enjoy everymoment of your life!

Wrote it for my daughter Rosy’s 16th birthday& edited on her engagement day.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

60#
发表于 2008-1-29 08:07 | 只看该作者
伟大的父爱。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-4 23:02 , Processed in 0.045970 second(s), 34 queries .