[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
21#
发表于 2003-2-1 23:33 | 只看该作者
为什么人要结婚呢??自古多情空余恨......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2003-2-2 04:40 | 只看该作者
看了这么半天都要气死了,姐妹,你怎么这么窝囊,你不为自己着想,也该为孩子着想,你以为这么拖着不离开那混蛋就是为孩子好?你想没想过你女儿也许从现在开始就认为丈夫打老婆是天经地义的事情,对她以后生活会有什么好吗?你女儿会用一颗不健全的心智去衡量生活和生存环境,你这么做对她负责吗?离开你丈夫短时间可能对孩子是一种伤害,但总比她长久生活在阴影下长成不健康的人格要好得多!想想吧,选择怎样的生活对孩子更好!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2003-2-2 12:50 | 只看该作者
Thanks everybody!

what you said encouraged me and remind me of the result it will cause to my kid. The traditions, township and family traditions will influence a kid's ideolegy so strongly. Both my husband and me have our own different traditions. I'm from a traditional family, my mother and grandmother taught me to "cong yi er zhong" my mother said to me, there is nobody divorce in our large family. i'm the eldest in the third generation. she often pursaded me to see on the face of my kid, try to give her a whole family.

On the other hand, his idea is quite different. That new year when he beated me in his parent's home, i asked his mother whether her husband ever beated her, her reply quite surprised me. "Why not beat? which man don't beat theri wife in our village? otherwise, how to take control?" So she thinks man beat woman is a matter of course! Thay's why every time he was so "li zhi qi zhuang"when beating me before his mother and sisters. one more thing, in his mind, wife is nothing. he said to me more than once that"He cares only those who have blood relation with him. he takes no care of others except them." when i asked him how about his brothers in law, he said he treat them good only because they have relation with his sisters.I am after his brother in las. So "qin ren"and "cherich"are too luxurious for me. He even said before one of our friend when we quarreled before him"Once we divorce, she goes her way, i go mine. we don't know each other any more!" and he often said to me"Think is well, once we divorce, i will have no relation with you. so think it over!" I can't express myself clearly and to the point. what i want to say is tradition, what one sees in his childhood is so powerful printed in one's mind and will influence his whole life. but i was so foolishly convincing myself that those words are spoken when we were quarrelling, not his real thinking!

I say this only because those words of yours reminded me of the importance of a living environment for a child. I suddenly became awaken.

those sisters suggested me fight against. yes, i tried. But try to imagine: he is 20cm taller than me and strong. Once when we quarrelling, he was cutting something with a pair of sicous(jian dao), that kind used by a tailor, long and large. He threw it at me. the only thing i can do is to hide myself behind the door. Then i found the door was cut off a piece by the front of the siscious.Every time when i see he shake his fists before me i ran away try to avoid. i remember once he pulled me from bed to the ground and kicked me before my daughter, the only thing i can do is cry for help. Oh, my mind and my fingers are trembling so much when i typing.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2003-2-2 13:38 | 只看该作者
What a stupid woman you are? Just call 911 next time he beats you or separate with him right now!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2003-2-2 13:47 | 只看该作者
To 有苦难言:
  我不知道你现在在乎什么?是面子还是孩子的幸福,你自己的幸福?还是对他的感情?这样没有尊严的生活只会让你孩子生活在恐惧之中。Call 911也是你的一个权利,他打人也是必须付出代价,因为没有男人可以这样对待妻子的。你害怕让孩子看到父亲被警察带走不是吗?但也要让孩子知道,做错事的后果!害怕离婚后生活没有着落?只要你肯干,没有事会真的难倒你的。
;)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2003-2-2 14:18 | 只看该作者
有苦难言就别言。既然自己愿意忍受这样的生活,就默默地忍受吧,熬吧,再熬个三四十年也就熬过去了。

你到底为谁活着呢?好好想想。上帝会保佑你的。  eek!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2003-2-2 14:25 | 只看该作者
To有苦难言:

以他的表现,和他家庭的情况,如果婚前仔细考察,不可能不露出点蛛丝马迹。按你的说法,既然你们家庭这么传统,对你的婚事不会不闻不问由你自作主张,就算你没经验,你家里不可能没常识。

现在瞻前顾后成这样,当初嫁人的时候怎么如此草率?

现在的社会不比从前了,过去一个女人嫁错了人,只能自认倒霉,小说里写出来,还能博点同情泪,毕竟整个社会的观念不是她一个人能摆脱得了的。这都什么年代了,况且现在还在加拿大,根本没人对别人的婚姻自主施加任何压力,像你这样自己铁了心要从一而终的人,呵呵,别怪我说话难听,unreasonable这个词,你们俩都有份。

天做孽,尤可恕,自作孽,不可活。你自己多保重吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2003-2-2 14:32 | 只看该作者
Thanks everybody!

But I don't know how to do. what are the procedures?

we don't have any money to share. the only "cai chan"is my daughter.

Sister Pian Yao, how are you? i sent you a letter, but not receive your reply. I'm worrying about you be beated again by that man.

Show up if you are ok.or find a public computer.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2003-2-2 14:57 | 只看该作者
yes, though my mother never went to their home, but she noticed that he didnot know the"ji jie" when he came to my home. my mother didn't agree with the marrage from the very beginning. At first we didn't work in the same city, and my mother's reason was we did not work in the same place would cause numerous problems in the future life because she experienced teh hardship of not working in the same city. But then he was transfered to the city i work, and she found that might be the arrangement of "liao tian ye" she agreed reluctantly.

God knows why i was so foolish at that time.But the real conflict was after we had teh baby who is a girl.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2003-2-2 16:18 | 只看该作者
挂911? 有多少人能挂啊? 丈夫,毕竟是有感情,你爱他才结婚的~! 不是么? 爱他,就舍不得挂911了。 想一想,忍一下就过去了。 离婚? 舍得离么 ? 婚都结了~  你爱他啊~! 虽然离婚很普遍,但是,下得了决心的人很多么? 现在他对你不好,你做不了决定,等一会,他又对你好了~! 你就更下不了决心了,所以我说啊,其实也没什么有损尊严的~!  自己心爱的人,没办法啊~~~  再说了,还有孩子的话,那就更没法离了~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-11 13:39 , Processed in 0.046323 second(s), 39 queries .