租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 367|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

valentine's day

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2003-2-5 05:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
No valentine on Valentine's day. I couldn't remember how I spent those days when I had to stay at home imagining to be given flowers by a favorite boy before.  I came out to look for my life and my future. At the time I landed, I realized that I lost everything, not to mention the romantic illusion. I was woozy, tried to figure out what happened, it's my fault or the prearrangement by Heaven, which I didn't believe at all whenever others told me or even mentioned about it. I loitered, lurked, wandered. I felt helpless at that time. Even right now, it seems like a dream everyday for me. I really hope to come out and throw away those unpleasant.
2#
发表于 2003-2-5 16:29 | 只看该作者
crying camel..........sign!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-29 17:52 | 只看该作者
suddenly, i'd like to write something..
spring again.
it always reminds me of my childhood, staying at home with my parents and sisters. usually, we got up very very late on weekends, especially on such a rainy day. we couldn't distinguish what time it was already on deeply-sleeping morning. even i woke up at 9 or 10, i won't get up until 11 or so.after that, what i liked most to do is to clean my apartment, which means i like cleaning my house, from which i could feel enjoying the process and the result of it. then, either i would go shopping or stay at home to watch television to relax the whole day with relatives.
now, all of these seems so far far away from me. i've learned to be independent, i've learned to struggle getting up early almost each morning, i 've learned to take care of myself, finally, i've learned to be mature.
spring again... which is my favorite season. the difference is rain is so early in here, instead of in April in my hometown.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-11 07:26 , Processed in 0.039626 second(s), 37 queries .