租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 780|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

春 update

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2002-4-4 15:18 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
There was a piece of news coming out today, saying that last night, a guy wearing a black bra and turtle-green contact lens, barked at people passing club Wonda and ****ed their asses passionately, until being caught by a judge and charged for alleged illegal hunger for the engagement in sexual intercourse for money, or, transsexual prostitute behavior.

I suddenly recalled our friend, “Spy 808”. Out of pity, I did some digging….

Disclaimer: I got the vast majority of my information from Messenger P, ILOVE CHINA
And a slut with a cyber identity called “Ajiao”, which I believe to be trustworthy and complete but I cannot guarantee.

As a result, all I have to say is that Judge HiddenFox2001 was wrong!
There is, a widespread view that a twisted mind and anger due to inability to communicate in mother language is not a good excuse for one’s eccentric behavior, even on impulse. It is endless insulting and humiliation based on factual data, in a variety ways, that result in his mental collapse and should be held liable in this case. Could you viewers appear to be a little bit concerned, while being oblivious at best to basic aspects of “SPY808”’s bloody poem and well-endowed physical conditions. You just stood silent instead.

Separately, the fine line between a peeper poet like “Spy808” and a hooker is notoriously hard to draw and depends on specific aspects.

Yes, Spy808, you are the most talented poet (not in Chinese and English) and promising hooker in this country, even though your claimed validity of your intelligence level and body durability remains untested.

I’ll let my handmaid to put clue on the condemn you use to please your clients…and you’ll never get pregnant…hehehehe
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-12 01:28 , Processed in 0.037961 second(s), 34 queries .