别互相为难了.

人生苦短珍惜现在的每一天.

别成天神经兮兮.

真不理解有的人这末多联想.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2002-4-16 09:39 | 只看该作者
a_o说的没错.但是,如果人人都像你说的那样明哲保身,如果ANGEL也像你说的那样如果...至少LZHOU的生活会更无聊一些.网络虚无飘渺,大家在一起只为消遣,打发时光.有些网游喜欢说真(如ANGEL),有些网友喜欢作假(如草庵),还有些喜欢真真假假.大家多包涵.一朝关机人睡去,花落网空两不知!唉,咱们还是继续原来的话题吧.赶明儿有空时我也画一张烂诌的肖像贴出来.大概跟孔已己差不多.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2002-4-16 11:18 | 只看该作者
modem, you hit the jackport! i am not mad at all, and i am an easy target for all kinds of critism and thats the intension of why i name myslef wang8.
ilovechina, like i said, your cartoon is cute and i don't mind having a green hat and white tail. being funny is the purpose of drawing a comic cartoon, and this point is well achinved by your drawing.
to be honest with you, i prefer your work than miaoren's. she just give me an ideal image. wang8 is not that handsome, i don't wear a cfa tag and my english is not that good... mianren is just a nice girl, but thanks for her kindness anyway.
angel, i believe in real life you are a nice person although i don't want to belive it. but fact is fact, i just hope my badmouth won't kill you spirit of eracting a "new age storng woman knows all" picture.
izhou, i just find you style is becoming wang8ish day by day, keep going and one day you will become the "zhong shi zhi di"... be awear...
you all have a nice day!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2002-4-16 11:42 | 只看该作者
谢WANG8提醒.后会有期!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2002-4-16 12:44 | 只看该作者
lzhou说的也没错,来到网上,大家不就是为了打发时间,不就是为了在面具后面可以肆无忌惮,横冲直撞。是真是假,无关重要了,虚拟的网络中,想真的时候可以很真,想假的时候也可以很假,说能说谁真?说能说谁的话没有水分?如果angle因此而say bye bye,那也太脆弱了吧,那这就不是她(他)苦心经营的网络大侠形象所为了  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
发表于 2002-4-16 17:21 | 只看该作者
To Angel:
刀枪不入,勇往直前,不要脆弱,继续做大家的思想工作,本论坛有你而大放异彩。有谁胡说八道,有我前来捉妖。!(轻问一声,别让别人听见:不是我胡说八道吧?)
To wang8:
I said you are a smart guy,that's it.
To Miao Ren:
Any drawings,stick them here,we are waiting.I hope I can see my second sketch here.
To Ilovechina:could you tell me how can make the drawing in the drawing plate to stick here,thanks.
A achaler:
Je pense que tu es vraiment malade,c'est juste une blague a wang8 ici et tu la prends serieusement,je te trouve pas drole!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
发表于 2002-4-17 22:12 | 只看该作者
本人从来不在侏儒面前说矮子(字),谁知在高人面前说矮子,高人没在意,背后却钻出个achaler来,而且这个achaler一上来即联想到妓女,打上几个小笑脸,觉得可笑吗?
我若搭理你,就要破坏本来不错的论坛,不搭理你吗,大家都在等待,只好送你两句:

你若是男,妓女都不愿嫁给你,如娶到,也算你运气。
你若是女,想做妓女都不够级,如想做,提高点等级。

(请斑竹一天后删去此帖)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-4-17 22:34 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-4-17 22:36 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-4-17 22:37 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-1 20:32 , Processed in 0.055738 second(s), 38 queries .