[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2001-11-4 19:57 | 只看该作者
在生病時﹐應考慮買現成的吃﹐再自己做就得不常失
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2001-11-4 21:31 | 只看该作者
Really wanna help but don't know how. Maybe it's about time for you to find a boyfriend and get married but you've got to remember not to push yourself in such a hurry and take your time to find your Mr. Right, and you will that's for sure!!!  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2001-11-5 20:50 | 只看该作者
I'm also alone here.... I don't have a BF either... Fully understanding your feelings, just want to comfort you. Girl, we should try to be as strong as possible, not only for ourselves, but also, more important, for dear parents far away from us. I can't contact you since you don't allow private message and don't have an email address here. But, if you need my help, just send private message to me...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2001-11-5 20:54 | 只看该作者
Sorry, I forget I don't allow private message here either. :-)
Then write to me if you like. formemory@chinaren.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2001-11-6 00:04 | 只看该作者
差点看哭了,男人的心也是软的……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2001-11-6 00:40 | 只看该作者
其实我也常常生病的时侯一个人躺在床上哭, 想家,不过病好了之后就活蹦乱跳了。    生病只是暂时的嘛,很快就会好的。别难过了。女孩子一个人不容易,别亏待了自己,高高兴兴最重要,爱哭容易老的快哟。    
祝你早日康复,开开心心,找到自己所爱。  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2001-11-6 01:41 | 只看该作者
原来以为只有我是这个世界上最孤单的人;原来以为只有我才事事不顺,孤立无援;今天才知道,大家都需要安慰,需要关怀。道理谁都懂,而当事情发生后,才能够真正体会心中的痛。可是这是成长的烦恼,几乎所有的人都必须经历痛之后才会步入成熟。看完wuyu的经历,心中不禁涌上一种莫名的悲伤,童年的快乐,父母的微笑,还仿佛就在眼前,只是太遥远。但是,我知道,他们现在一定在为我们祝福,为我们加油。我想这是我们力量源泉,也是我们永远的无私的支柱!而我们要做的,也是最好的报答就是我们自己自立,自强,过得快乐!
    我喜欢张艾嘉的一首歌《爱的代价》,“走吧,走吧,人总要学着自己长大、、、”希望你在走的时候一切保重,这里有很多朋友是和你一样,在努力的独自走着。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2001-11-6 02:16 | 只看该作者
其实完全可以找一些男孩子聊聊天呀,难道所有的男孩子都是瞄准“性”这个字去的吗?难道所有失意的女孩子都认为男孩的动机就那么原始吗?你可以在和异性的友好交往中同样获得快乐和温暖的,因为异性之间的友情有时更能让你看到希望,更能让你想倾吐心中的话。我相信异性之间的帮助更可贵,我也相信异性之间有友情。我看到更多的人在劝导女孩子不要交男性朋友,那么不如劝导她不要继续存在在这个生活空间了,人怎能离开真实的生活呢?
一点点一点点的经历,人才会长大,人才会能够更充分的体会这个五彩斑斓的世界。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2001-11-6 12:03 | 只看该作者
Ha Ha  so many lonely hearts in Montreal!

Miss WYu is right to have sb beside to love and be loved especially in this cold place, here no body else could have really help when sb's desire is personal and private.

There is nothing wrong or danger to go out and make friends, you cannot let flowers survive without water and  sunshine, it is your wisdom and talent that will accept the right one.

Cry when you need to cry, it might make you stronger. But where to meet friends is a problem, there are so many new mmigrants single, divorced and the suffered in Montreal, could sb/organization set up a regular meeting place, eg parties, dancing etc so all can go and make friends.
Miss WYU you'll be fine.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2001-11-6 12:35 | 只看该作者
How about you, YesSir sets up a regular regular meeting place in Montreal. We will appreciate you.

I will maybe leave for Montreal next year and hope to take part in the party.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-27 23:38 , Processed in 0.047128 second(s), 38 queries .