租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: faye
打印 上一主题 下一主题

想念北京的酒吧

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2002-7-22 12:19 | 只看该作者
Faye, Find uself some friends here in real not just in BBS.Go out to explore the night life here and you will find the boring life away. We have beer night almost every weekend. You can send me e-mail if you want join us and know some new friend like you who like bar in Beijing.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2002-7-22 12:38 | 只看该作者
我是北京人, 我也至怀念那里的一切. 我的父母, 我的同学和同事, 我的失落的青春....所以我也热切地盼望着能够重回北京, 畅饮三里屯, 吃翻金山城!

但是, .... ,我们不能总在等待和失望中生活, 也许我们还要在这里再呆一年, 两年, 三年, 甚至是十年, 我们总不能一直等到那时才能眉开眼笑,顺心如意吧?别以为生活明天才开始, 其实它昨天就已经开始了.尽管MONTREAL没有我们熟悉的三里屯,谭鱼头,东华门夜市和三八汤(也不可能有,嘻嘻),这里还是有CRESCENT,ST DENIS,ST LAURENT, RIGHT?再不济,SECOND CUP也可以耗他两小时!坐在路边的桌子旁,缀饮着只有341毫升的BLEUE,一个人看着那些熙熙攘攘,一点儿屁事都乐得屁颠儿屁颠儿的老外们,心里也挺乐呵的. 当然, 如果能约上两三个朋友(当然最好有MM,呵呵..)叫上一个PITCHER的HONEY BROWN或者是SANGRIER,痛快的聊他一个晚上,就更过瘾了.不过必须要承认的是,这儿吃的确实不怎么样.

不能多写了, 该下班吃午饭了, 尽管还得去吃已经吃了两个星期的PIZZA, 还是挺高兴的, 午休难得嘛.

希望北京来的朋友们能够ENJOY YOUR LIFE HERE,也许有一天,当你永远地离开MONTREAL, 不再回来, 我相信你的眼角一定会噙满泪水, 我会的, 会至怀念在这里的每一天.所以趁我们还没离开,认认真真的感受这个城市吧!

再次祝北京的朋友们生活开心, 一切顺利!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2002-7-22 13:09 | 只看该作者
to be honest, i like the bars here more than those in 三里屯  :p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2002-7-22 14:47 | 只看该作者
I miss Blabla Bar in Beijing language and culture university.I miss the swiming poor and Sangna in BLCU.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2002-7-22 15:36 | 只看该作者
I never had such luxiary life in Beijing since I was poor as you right now.

I really dontl agree the opinon saying you are getting NEW experience for washing the dish, as a cashier or cleaner....  you don't need such fucccking experience, this is just a excuse.

You have to admited you already made a huge mistake for coming here. You need about 3-5 yrs to have a regular life here (I am sure you are miserable now, I am just a little bit better than you).

The people like you really should think again!

By the way, we always get out of town on weekend, if you need to join us, leave your contact info here.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-7-22 16:04 | 只看该作者
My contact info?  My profile is pulic, anybody can find my email address. Thank you for you kindness. Actually I just dont know how to get a banlance of myself, not how to have funs here. Anyway, I am not a loser, I will find my way out.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2002-7-27 16:17 | 只看该作者
at night, beijing is a beautiful city. i like spending time with my friends to enjoy a happy time at night.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2002-7-27 17:16 | 只看该作者
哈九,我喜欢Corona extra。

即来之则安之,先在这里休息休息吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2002-7-27 22:02 | 只看该作者
i miss BJ'bars very much.who can introduce any special bars in MTL?Maybe one day ,we could get together and enjoy there.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2002-7-27 22:25 | 只看该作者
agree with tweety:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to be honest, i like the bars here more than those in 三里屯  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The longer you are here, the more you taste here
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-10 04:41 , Processed in 0.044974 second(s), 38 queries .