租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 878|回复: 10
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Je ne sais pas pourquoi!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2003-3-26 20:03 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Very often I wish that I could live in a perfect world wherein I could enjoy my life and freedom without unjustifiable outside interference. (I could care less about love if there's none, but I would certainly do my part to help others should they need it.)  Yet I am, too, a human being or a sinner (do I sound too religious?) of this imperfect world, and I've realised that I cannot avoid but sometimes have to suffer the seemingly inevitable frustration, anger, sadness and pain. What a fine mess! What should I do? Should I set sail for a port of refuge?  Please forgive me, my cyber friends, as I'm not in a very good mood tonight, and I hope I will not pass the bug to you....
2#
发表于 2003-3-26 22:36 | 只看该作者
Take it easy. A kind man deserves good paid-back.
Hope you'll feel better tomorrow. God bless you!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-26 23:05 | 只看该作者
July3: MANY THANKS for your good advice, nice words, kind wishes and blessing! I'll always remember those friends who open their heart and arms when I feel depressed. I guess that's what friends are all about. You're a good friend. Thanks again.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2003-3-26 23:06 | 只看该作者
不会呀,如果你把快乐告诉另一个人,那么你就有了双倍的快乐,如果你把痛苦告诉另一个人,你的痛苦就会减半。既然是朋友,无论是在cyber world还是现实世界,关爱是一样的。原来觉得你很冷静乐观,其实也有烦恼。当然喽,我虽然大部分时间都快乐也会有消沉到底的时候。但我相信这一切都会很快过去的,因为你是象我一样自由,乐观,勇往直前的射手,没有什么能阻挡我们的激情。 cheer up!     wink    :p   
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2003-3-26 23:27 | 只看该作者
做男人都这样,你得挺着
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-26 23:28 | 只看该作者
Attractive Girl: it is so nice to hear such warm words from an "old" friend particularly at this moment. Perhaps I am the same kind of person who only loves to share happiness with friends but would rather bear the burden of pain alone. I'm truly grateful to have friends such as you who would lend support and give solace to me when I badly need them. No words can really express my heartfelt thanks....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-26 23:39 | 只看该作者
There you go, Superman! Your previous advice and nice words are still lingering in my mind, and I'm very glad and thankful that you came along and gave your nice support. You're truly a good friend. I hope that one day I will have the fortune to meet you, Attrative Girl, July3, and all other friends I've made in this part of the world....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2003-3-27 06:39 | 只看该作者
C'est la vie. Here we are isn't a perfect word.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-27 10:16 | 只看该作者
Merci beaucoup, jadis. Oui, c'est la vie, n'est pas? I guess acceptance is the best solution. It seems we're going to have a nicer day today...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2003-3-27 12:24 | 只看该作者
as you said earlier, we're the same type of animal. true! i reluctantly shift my pain to others. kind of silly and stubborn, i stick to a pretty appearance, mentally and physically. sometime even hide my vulnerability to my be loved. it's not wise. yet i was born to be what i am now. at least sagittarius is an optimistic and passionate sign that drive us keep pursuing. your inner fire would be ignited soon.  hot! hot! hot!    :p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-12 02:10 , Processed in 0.047507 second(s), 43 queries .