有养鱼的没?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-1-10 04:08 | 只看该作者
Post by congirl1
deland,
你还要不要金鱼了,我有一只,想送人,然后养discus,犹豫中。听说discus很难养,另外我只有20
gallon,据说discus必须至少养3只。

七彩不难养,但要把七彩养好却很难.我个人认为这个难字指的是需要花很多时间和精力.七彩对水质,水温和环境都有很高要求,而且基本还很胆小,所以群养是最合适.但是个人认为,这里七彩价格+你的20G的养的话.就养一对还是没有问题.不知道是谁和你说至少要3只??
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-1-10 04:12 | 只看该作者
Post by deland
鱼缸里的设备大同小异,不外乎就是循环、增氧、调温和调光四种,说白了就是水泵、气泵、加热器和荧光灯,水族行和金鱼店都有卖的,价钱也不贵,根据鱼缸大小、鱼的种类和个人喜好去选择,用过几次就有数了,没有什么固定的说道.

稍微发绿的水是好水,绿色的是单胞藻类,但太绿了就不好了,单胞藻类过量,死亡的单胞藻尸体会败坏水质,耗氧和引发疾病等,解决的办法很简单,把光线调暗一下就可以了,如果发现的较晚水已呈深绿色,那就得换水了.

鱼缸的壁也是稍有一点绿苔好,换水时,如果鱼缸里没有传染病菌,或者鱼缸的壁不是太脏,尽量不要刷它,用清水反复多冲几次即可,如果担心美观,可采用稍微有点颜色的玻璃缸,或者在鱼缸背面贴上较深色(比方说绿色或兰色)的背景纸,光线尽量不要直接照到正面的玻璃上,通过背景纸上反射到缸底,一般看起来水就很清了.

残饵和粪便不要通过换水来解决,要用管往外吸,吸底前要把循环水和充气泵关一会,静一下让脏物沉到底,最好每天都吸底,吸出的脏水不要倒回去,要倒掉,添加新水,添加的新水要事先困两天,爆爆气,新水与旧水的温度要尽量保持一致,不得已的情况下才彻底换一次水,如果换一半能解决问题,就不要全换.

如果循环水带过滤器,残饵和粪便基本上通过循环水滤在滤膜和砂子上,一星期清洗一次滤膜或砂子就可以了,会省不少事.

说的好啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-1-10 04:28 | 只看该作者
Post by Credenzer
Seems that more and more people talking about fish now. Understand that the fish field in Montreal is very backward comparing to Toronto. But if people can help each other, at least it can developed.

简简单单 If you are looking for high end good quality flowerhorn, you can PM me your plan. I might be interested. Actually price in Toronto is not expensive. 200~300 for a pretty nice color one. Over 700, you can get a decent quality one. I don't think you can find good quality flower horn in Montreal even in aqua tropical.

记得以前也有个朋友在这里和别人争论,说这里比国内要先进好几年.......但是个人认为,如你说的,确实在montreal很难发现好的罗汉,即使是aqua tropical也都是些原始级罗汉或别人淘汰下来的.难起头已经很不错了,更别说有肉头.水头的我就没抱过希望.

我原来的计划是大家合起来让鱼商进一批马来的鱼苗,我们大家合起来淘宝.但aqua T要$2000以上他们才肯帮我进.且由于最近购置新家具,原来大的小的5个缸缩减到了2个缸,就没有位置淘了.再说不一定就能淘到好的.

所以我新的计划是直接购置成行的成鱼.品种,价格,数量自己定,只要加起来能够达到供货商的发货要求就可以.运费大家均付或者按照每人购置的价格来分.不知道你有什么好的意见.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2007-1-10 14:04 | 只看该作者
I think it's better to go and buy from Toronto, at least you see what you will buy. If more people is interested, then we can buy more in one time from the dealers (compare one by one if possible) in Toronto to get better price.

For how to keep fish good, different people will have different comments. General speaking, I personally don't want to set up too much regulations here, which will stop the potential beginners to try.

In my opinion, keeping fish is not difficult as long as you know how to maintain the water parameters for different fishes.

Above is only my 2 cents.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2007-1-10 14:16 | 只看该作者

长知识

谢谢DELAND,长了不少知识,特别是因此有了信心。

能否POST点图片,解释一下循环、增氧设备;另,你说要用管来吸底,是什么样的工具呢?还是只是软管?

还有,对初学养鱼者,什么品种的鱼适合呢?:rolleyes:

Post by deland
鱼缸里的设备大同小异,不外乎就是循环、增氧、调温和调光四种,说白了就是水泵、气泵、加热器和荧光灯,水族行和金鱼店都有卖的,价钱也不贵,根据鱼缸大小、鱼的种类和个人喜好去选择,用过几次就有数了,没有什么固定的说道.

稍微发绿的水是好水,绿色的是单胞藻类,但太绿了就不好了,单胞藻类过量,死亡的单胞藻尸体会败坏水质,耗氧和引发疾病等,解决的办法很简单,把光线调暗一下就可以了,如果发现的较晚水已呈深绿色,那就得换水了.

鱼缸的壁也是稍有一点绿苔好,换水时,如果鱼缸里没有传染病菌,或者鱼缸的壁不是太脏,尽量不要刷它,用清水反复多冲几次即可,如果担心美观,可采用稍微有点颜色的玻璃缸,或者在鱼缸背面贴上较深色(比方说绿色或兰色)的背景纸,光线尽量不要直接照到正面的玻璃上,通过背景纸上反射到缸底,一般看起来水就很清了.

残饵和粪便不要通过换水来解决,要用管往外吸,吸底前要把循环水和充气泵关一会,静一下让脏物沉到底,最好每天都吸底,吸出的脏水不要倒回去,要倒掉,添加新水,添加的新水要事先困两天,爆爆气,新水与旧水的温度要尽量保持一致,不得已的情况下才彻底换一次水,如果换一半能解决问题,就不要全换.

如果循环水带过滤器,残饵和粪便基本上通过循环水滤在滤膜和砂子上,一星期清洗一次滤膜或砂子就可以了,会省不少事.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2007-1-10 14:21 | 只看该作者

为了那一天

先为孩子养,等有了经验了,也弄些名贵鱼来养。

Post by congirl1
别为孩子养鱼了,养鱼很贵,也很费时间。只有自己真正喜欢才划的来
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2007-1-10 14:58 | 只看该作者
You can buy the soft tube at aqua tropical, located at the corner of Decarie and Ferrier, a small shopping center opposite the MERCEDES BENZ dealer

For beginners, you can try guppy first.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2007-1-10 14:59 | 只看该作者
还有,对初学养鱼者,什么品种的鱼适合呢?
You can buy the soft tube at aqua tropical, located at the corner of Decarie and Ferrier, a small shopping center opposite the MERCEDES BENZ dealer

For beginners, you can try guppy first.[/QUOTE]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-1-11 00:05 | 只看该作者
Post by Credenzer
I think it's better to go and buy from Toronto, at least you see what you will buy. If more people is interested, then we can buy more in one time from the dealers (compare one by one if possible) in Toronto to get better price.

For how to keep fish good, different people will have different comments. General speaking, I personally don't want to set up too much regulations here, which will stop the potential beginners to try.

In my opinion, keeping fish is not difficult as long as you know how to maintain the water parameters for different fishes.

Above is only my 2 cents.

你的想法很好,现在就是如果我们2人的话,肯定拿不到好价格,而且来回路费也要算进去.我想最好能有4-5个朋友,大家一辆车平摊路费,当天去当天回.5个人的话,一人一条,估计也要到$3000以上了,这样在价格上,应该能拿到很优惠的价格.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2007-1-11 01:27 | 只看该作者
To: 简简单单
Count me in once you find over 5 persons.

To: deland
It is a good explanation for the beginner as general information on how to start having fishes. Thanks for the efforts you put here. I hope this will be useful for the beginners.

I just supplement one point
If anyone wants to start having fishes (no matter what types of fish you want to begin with), I suggest these beginners to consider one thing -- what is your budget, and how big aquarium it is suitable for your space. Based on above 2 factores, we can talk about what equipment you should go with and what type of fishes and how many of that fishes can be put in etc.

Hope this can be helpful for the beginners as well.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-25 21:22 , Processed in 0.046179 second(s), 35 queries .