查看: 1298|回复: 15
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[电脑] 怎样杀这个病毒: jdbgmgr.exe

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2002-12-4 07:46 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
URGENT!!!

我收到一个email说我的电脑里有一种病毒叫: "jdbgmgr.exe", 我按照他告诉我的办法去删除, 结果根本不起作用,无论如何删除不掉,还有14天它就要发作了!!!请问哪位知道怎么对付它吗? 急死我了!!!
2#
发表于 2002-12-4 08:02 | 只看该作者
用norton
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2002-12-4 09:41 | 只看该作者
haha, its a hoax!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-12-4 10:37 | 只看该作者
Wang8: what is "hoax", I don't know this word, I checked my dictionary, does it mean "trick"? What does it mean here, it's a kind of virus?

I checkec it on Internet too, but it's to long to read.

WangYcaa: I have Norton, how does it work to kill that virus.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2002-12-4 10:50 | 只看该作者
then ur dictionary is a hoax!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2002-12-4 11:01 | 只看该作者
your dictionary is right. its a trick,  so you need not to do anything.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-12-4 11:15 | 只看该作者
Thanks a lot Wang8, that's perfect!

This morning I receive that message at home, then I deleted Jdbgmgr.exe for more then 10 times, but it is still on my computer. I got to work, received that message again on my computer at work from the same person. I was so frustrated!

Ok, many many thanks!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2002-12-4 11:39 | 只看该作者
you are welcome. see the message i got this morning...(La version française suit)
This message comes to you from Account Services/Service Delivery:
A new hoax virus is in circulation. It is in English and instructs people to delete a file called jdbgmgr.exe. There is a second version of the hoax which claims the deletion must occur before June 1st or serious problems will occur with your PC.
It is especially important to advise everyone of this hoax's existence because this style of hoax virus now has a component that is asking individuals to perform changes to their PC. Normally you should never have to make changes to your PC based on an Email message sent to you.
If you receive the virus alert message, please delete it immediately. Please keep in mind that passing on messages about the hoax only serves to further propagate it.
If you are concerned about the legitimacy of a note asking you to take actions, please contact the Service Desk.
Ce message vous provient du Service des comptes informatiques/Prestation des services informatiques:
Un nouveau virus canular est en circulation. Dans le message rédigé en anglais, on demande aux gens de supprimer un fichier appelé jdbgmgr.exe. Il existe une autre version du message qui prétend que le fichier doit être supprimé avant le 1er juin, faute de quoi vous pourriez avoir de graves problèmes avec votre ordinateur personnel.
Il est particulièrement important d’informer tout le monde de l’existence de ce virus canular parce que ce type de message demande aux personnes d’apporter des modifications à leur ordinateur personnel. Règle générale, vous ne devriez jamais avoir à modifier votre ordinateur personnel à la suite d’un courriel que vous avez reçu.
Si vous recevez le message d’alerte au virus, veuillez le supprimer immédiatement. N’oubliez pas que de faire circuler des messages à propos du canular ne fait que le propager.
Si vous doutez de la légitimité d’un message dans lequel on vous demande d’effectuer certaines procédures, veuillez communiquer avec le Centre d’assistance.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-12-4 11:55 | 只看该作者
Great! Now every thing is clear! Fortunately I haven't forwarded that email to every body in my address book! I will copy the message you posted here to send back to that guy.

XieXie
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2002-12-4 12:02 | 只看该作者
You shall not forward any virus warnings of any kind to *anyone* other than wang8. It doesn't matter if the virus warnings have come from an anti-virus vendor or been confirmed by any large computer company or your best friend. You are to notify wang8 and wang8 alone on *All* virus warnings you get. It’s wang8 's responsibility to send round all virus warnings, and a virus warning which comes from any other source should be ignored!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-14 21:31 , Processed in 0.046687 second(s), 44 queries .